Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The red satin PJs were worn after the initial Vegas shenanigans in May 2005. The second time the PJ's were worn were in the hospital bed in June 2010.

The blue and silver robe was first worn in April 2005 when Luke drugged Tracy at the mansion and then kidnapped her. The next time was January 2006 after Tracy's car crashed into the lake. The last time, IIRC, was Christmas 2008.

The Tracy/Coleman picture is from 2004 when Tracy was trying to frame Skye for the murder of Detective Duncan. I believe Robin Christopher went on maternity leave in May, so that would put that picture somewhere in the months before that. It was before Tracy/Coleman were a "couple."

Tracy's had 3/4 sleeves here and there - those don't count as short sleeves exactly, but I wanted to put it out there.

remos, you are correct about that jacket style being one JE likes very much. It was an article in Soaps In Depth once upon a time. She looks fine in long jackets IMO but like you said, the color has to be one that works for her.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I love watching the massage scenes! Very sexy! I wish we had seen more. I remember there was follow-up in the den, where Tracy says to Luke something about him copping a feel, and Luke said she hadn't felt anything yet. It is a shame that that is the closest thing we've had to a love scene with them. Him kissing her naked back. :wub: Luke definitely has a way about him....

• Members

Linnie, thanks for the Emmy clip. I find it so ironic how Jane was like "It feels really good to take this home" (paraphrased) and then years later, in a Soap Opera Digest interview, she talks about how it's in the garage in a box that's labeled "Showcase Blah." :lol:

TracyQ, you chose the perfect song! Note: TracyQ totally did majority of that video, so credit goes to her. How awesome did she do?! :D

• Members

I guess the thrill of winning it was long over at that point. Haha. Thanks for all of the knowledge you bring to this thread, Ms.Q! I love that you are well-versed in Tracy and JE info. You must have read everything you could get your hands on.

Thanks for your latest video, TracyQ! Very awesome! I agree with you that it is time for another Emmy! It is too bad that the nomination process resembles a popularity contest more than a talent contest, as Hooked was saying: ballots not reaching all of the actors, etc.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

I imagine there is a difference between winning and having a gold plated statue to stare at. She will forever be an Emmy Winner, but tacky decorations are a different matter - and lets face it, they may have a significance and be worth something on the black market, but those award statues are aesthetically less-than pleasing and few would have them if they weren't awards. I also think that someone who openly admits that she acts for free but they have to pay her for make-up and heals, isn't too concerned about an award process that rarely recognizes merit.