Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey all...so no new tracy scoop. I think she will be on for most of the S&B wedding. It was seven days of taping and will air 2/18-2/25.

Did you see vanessa's interview? She said her dream story is to have an affair with Luke. She has been begging and dying to be in story with Tony. She said something like how great would that be to see tracy/brenda going head to head and sonny would freak, etc.

Uh--no thanks! LOL

• Members

Ewww is right. Does anyone remember in 1996 when Tracy and Jax were working together to gain control of ELQ, Brenda kept walking in when they were talking. Brenda was jelous of Tracy then, lol. Tracy would wipe the foot with that "Tart". Now I could see Ethan and Brenda getting together. At least VM would get scenes with TG. A Luke/ Tracy Ethan/ Brenda adventure might be fun.

• Members

Hello Everybody. I have been hanging around here for about a year now, and finnaly decided to join. I also wanted to share the news that I heard from a friend of mine. My friends son just moved to LA to become an actor. His dream is to get on GH. I found out that they are looking to recast the roll of Dillon Quartermaine. As much as I loved Scott Clifton in that roll I hope that they do get a new Dilion so that Tracy will have more to do. Hopefully. :D

• Members

All these new Tracy/LuNacy fans….. THIS is why the tread is so long, new blood always coming to share the love. Welcome all of you, and welcome back to those who had strayed.

Dillon recast? Well, while I loved SC in the role, he's busy elsewhere so I can live. This might also give credence to the rumour that some of the others in that age bracket are leaving. More Spencermaines is NEVER a bad thing.

As for the Brenda/Luke stuff, it's all for show and VMG is really showing what a flake she is. I say this with respect - considering I am a natural blonde - but seriously, peroxide wouldn't be out of order here.

On her comments I'm taking the long view in that EVERYONE and their uncle when interviewed about who they want to work with says JE and TG, and many of them give a scenario. VMG just has a smaller imagination than most.

• Members

I love their chemistry too. But I think scott has been gone long enough that someone else could take the role and make it their own. They made brook come back this time and she isn't all gothic looking and toned it down...

Somehow i don't think it will come to fruition anyway so I'm not going to get to excited about it.

so far no taping this week :( So after wedding probably nothing. I'm thinking Tracy leaves early for some reason.