Key Links: Announcements | Support Desk

The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

razor32always

• Members

Hooked, that is great news about your freelancing jobs!

Today was a good Tracy day! It is great to see her in lioness mode. I pity Nikolas if he does hurt Brook because Tracy was dead serious when she said she would get him. I love it! She was also spot on in her assessments of the Edward, Ethan, and Maya situation.

It was a good Tracy day. I just wish we'd see more of them. Tracy as Mama is so much better than what they've given her far too often. I really hope they continue to develop the dynamic between Brook and Granny - and I'd LOVE to see a conversation between them about the term "Granny", and how it was Lois' way to get under Tracy's skin because if Lois was truly respectful she would have given Tracy the name "Grandmother". No one asked Tracy's opinion at all.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ILoveTracyQ

• Ms. Quartermaine

• hookedongh

• remos

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is from A Little Birdie on Sonnylicious's alternate board...

The months of stall and rewrites has ended and there is a lot in the works.

Remember how Jason dumped Sam right after she woke up from a coma? Similar setup. Different choices.

Dear Lante fans, What happens at the wedding is not what anyone is expecting. Prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

Tracy fans, She has a little something coming up that has nothing to do with Luke.Srubs fans, Expect a reunion before the end of Feb. Down the road a bit: Good-bye Lisa.

Brenda fans, The secret comes out and it is not what anyone is expecting. Do you like Jax and Brenda? You have a treat in Feb and an adventure coming down the road.

Johnny is about to go really really dark.

My condolences to CarJax and Olivia fans.

Sweeps is going to be a busy busy month.

Woo hoo! hope this makes it to screen. Something for tracy not related to luke. I'm hoping it is tracy/brook work together to bring out the paternity secret of aiden.

I think Brenda's baby was Jax's I've heard.

I still hear that Jake's paternity is going to be switched to Lucky.

Here is the SOW sweeps preview for Luke/Tracy

Feb Sweeps - Luke/Tracey/Mayan

Guza says that Luke and Tracey will be lovingly at each other's throats, anything else would be boring.

Mayan's relationship continues to grow, who wouldn't try to make it work for that kind of money? But they really do care about each other and they might just be meant to be together for forever.

Kristina offers her advice to them.

This is what he said about the wedding (BTW Did you see Nancy's tweets last night about how her boobs are huge now. Hilarious. She said Jane told her she is turning into Kate Smith right before her eyes. LLC tweeted pics of "whose legs and feet are these" at the wedding...one set looked like Luke?Tracy to me.

SOW February Sweeps Part 1: The Wedding

Guza says that the wedding is Feb 18th. He says the wedding and what most importantly, happens after the wedding that is going have a major impact on all of PC.

He says its more than just Sonny standing up at the altar when he finds about about Dante and Brenda's secret, it's going to be even bigger and way deadlier.

Says the wedding is going to rock everyone to their soul, says it will make everyone realize that there is nothing more important than those they love.

What happens at the wedding will bring Robin and Patrick close. Lante will re-evaluate their love. Guza says that the wedding, at it's height will put the Corinthos family on a new path as well as Jason and Sam. And watch out, Franco will the thrown into the mix.

• Members

Oh gosh TracyQ!! I forgot I never posted it! I'm so sorry, I got so busy the past couple of weeks! Hold on, I will post it after I eat dinner! My apologies.

I'll give you a little sneak preview now...

On the First Episode of "The Real General Hospital"...

Lesley Webber confronts an inner demon.

Monica and Bobbie have a serious talk.

Tracy Quartermaine pops up...Why isn't Bobbie happy to see her?!

Stay tuned!

Edited by SoapBoy94

• Members

Oh gosh TracyQ!! I forgot I never posted it! I'm so sorry, I got so busy the past couple of weeks! Hold on, I will post it after I eat dinner! My apologies.

I'll give you a little sneak preview now...

On the First Episode of "The Real General Hospital"...

Lesley Webber confronts an inner demon.

Monica and Bobbie have a serious talk.

Tracy Quartermaine pops up...Why isn't Bobbie happy to see her?!

Stay tuned!

Ohhhhhh interesting

Soooo my bordom hs reached a new level and am watchig the whole Matro Court Hostage thingy

Man I am sooooooo over Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam stuff

Bleh <_<

• Members

Hey guys...here is the exact wording of the SOW Feb sweeps preview--there is a pic of Luke tracy from the medianet with her pointing her finger at him. I'll scan later...

BTW JE taped all five days this week and NLG tweeted another three days or so of the wedding next week with the aftermath...

Luke/Tracy/Mayan“Happily ever after for Luke and Tracy? What could be more boring for them?! Neither Luke nor Tracy would be satisfied with a quiet, content life at home, knitting by the fire. No, they are going to be out and about, and you can expect antics that will put them at each other’s throats…but with love. Ethan and Maya’s bond will also continue to grow. Hell, wouldn’t you commit for half a million dollars? There is a genuine care for each other in that relationship. But the question remains: Are they actually meant to be together forever? Kristina may have a point of view on this subject.”

At least they add -- but with love at the end!

And out and about---remember that one summer when the preview said Tracy will be all over the place this summer (and she was only on like 6 times in 4 months) LOL

• Members

Hey guys...here is the exact wording of the SOW Feb sweeps preview--there is a pic of Luke tracy from the medianet with her pointing her finger at him. I'll scan later...

And out and about---remember that one summer when the preview said Tracy will be all over the place this summer (and she was only on like 6 times in 4 months) LOL

Well that sounds promising (I think)

Hmmmmm out and about so like guests not leads

oh well at least its somthing