The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

It was a good Tracy day. I just wish we'd see more of them. Tracy as Mama is so much better than what they've given her far too often. I really hope they continue to develop the dynamic between Brook and Granny - and I'd LOVE to see a conversation between them about the term "Granny", and how it was Lois' way to get under Tracy's skin because if Lois was truly respectful she would have given Tracy the name "Grandmother". No one asked Tracy's opinion at all.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is from A Little Birdie on Sonnylicious's alternate board...

Woo hoo! hope this makes it to screen. Something for tracy not related to luke. I'm hoping it is tracy/brook work together to bring out the paternity secret of aiden.

I think Brenda's baby was Jax's I've heard.

I still hear that Jake's paternity is going to be switched to Lucky.

Here is the SOW sweeps preview for Luke/Tracy

This is what he said about the wedding (BTW Did you see Nancy's tweets last night about how her boobs are huge now. Hilarious. She said Jane told her she is turning into Kate Smith right before her eyes. LLC tweeted pics of "whose legs and feet are these" at the wedding...one set looked like Luke?Tracy to me.

• Members

Oh gosh TracyQ!! I forgot I never posted it! I'm so sorry, I got so busy the past couple of weeks! Hold on, I will post it after I eat dinner! My apologies.

I'll give you a little sneak preview now...

On the First Episode of "The Real General Hospital"...

Lesley Webber confronts an inner demon.

Monica and Bobbie have a serious talk.

Tracy Quartermaine pops up...Why isn't Bobbie happy to see her?!

Stay tuned!

Edited by SoapBoy94

• Members

Hey guys...here is the exact wording of the SOW Feb sweeps preview--there is a pic of Luke tracy from the medianet with her pointing her finger at him. I'll scan later...

BTW JE taped all five days this week and NLG tweeted another three days or so of the wedding next week with the aftermath...

At least they add -- but with love at the end!

And out and about---remember that one summer when the preview said Tracy will be all over the place this summer (and she was only on like 6 times in 4 months) LOL