The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So this is kinda off the topic of Tracy, but it is Quartermaine related. I was listening to Ryan Seacrest on the radio this morning and he was speaking with actress Minka Kelly about her new movie The Roommate. They started to discuss her new role in the remake of Charlie's Angels. Since we all know that Annie/Maya was cast in that show I thought you all might want to know that Minka said that they start shooting the pilot in March and that there is no word as to weather the show will get picked up or not. So for now, Annie is still at GH at least for the next two months, hopefully TPTB will recast and not kill the character off.

Just an FYI for anybody interested.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

guess it is tomorrow like originally planned...guess this girl was wrong.

Anyway, Tracy should be on and lunacy tomorrow and monday. The spoiler for next week says Luke tries to help get Tracy out of jail an she tells him to get lost. Then luke is on that week with lulu and carly another day or two. No tracy and then she isn't on til the wedding

some anon on dish dropped she did have a bit of her own story coming up. We shall see on that one.

Drops she is out as Tracy today on dish and NLG is recurring, but later found out from my buddy that was a a faker insider who likes to take rumors around the net and present them as "facts"

• Members

TracyQ, according to the National Weather Service, this is the 3rd worst snowstorm in Chicago's history. :o The worst one ever was in 1967 and the second worst one ever was in 1999. The 4th worst one was in 1930. So, needless to say, while we do get snow in the winter, we hardly ever see *this* much snow. I totally want to go play in it. :lol:

Hope your cousins are OK and that the flooding hasn't caused a lot of damage.

And per my calculations, you're at about 104 degrees Fahrenheit. I totally prefer the cold. But then again, I went through a terrible personal experience a couple summers ago and have decided that I despise summer now. I'm sure there's a psychological component to that...

Stay cool, TracyQ.

• Members

we got it too, but by the time it reached here a dry pressure whatever inserted itself so we didn't get the quantity they were expecting. First "snow day" in Toronto since 1999.

Remember a few years ago when I used to gage my weather by what you got them what Lady A got? LOL… seems it still works. tongue.gif

Saw that rumour about GH - twit should have stopped at the first couple of lines, but when s/he went on to say Jax had a story and GF was returning I knew it was crapolla.

Tracy today. Good. I need something to distract me.

OT: Spoke with the new manager in Ottawa last night myself. Everyone (that's about 5 different levels of bureaucracy from what I count) agrees it's a good idea but they still have to go through a review process so we won't get the official word for yet another two weeks. HOWEVER we are still moving. The good news in all of that is that March 31st isn't hard and fast, so we've moved back the date to the end of April. At least that will give me another month to get everything sorted out. You wouldn't believe the bags of garbage and recycling and the boxes going to Goodwill I'm getting out of here. Even though I keep this place fairly minimal it still seems like way too much.

• Members

LUnacy today and monday according to spoilers on SON...SOS

The Tracy refuses Luke's help is on Monday the 7th

Then it will be til the 18th I think when she is on for the wedding.

another drop last night that Jane has been let go as tracy and will leave in April. Funny how it was literally the next anon post as someone posted that tony/genie would be on Oprah's soap opera show.