• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For sure!

it's sad that the hospital is pretty much only used when mobsters shoot other people now.

i wish we could get some good hospital drama again. i mean i Love Robin Scorpio, but I want to see someone OTHER than her at the hospital...Liz/Monica/bobbie, etc...even tracy and edward are always fun as board members.

• Members

I think Robin asks Edward to walk brenda down because jason is not showing up due to something that happens to sam. I think jason might show up at the last minute...

as far as luke/lulu running kelly's it is just for a day...I think it is a plot point--my guess..maybe abby/michael are there and they realize they need someone new to run it and maybe they hire abby to get her to stop stripping! LOL

Monica is not at the wedding for sure. But...I did hear she taped one day recently with your girl soapboy!

• Members

Thanks so much for the spoilers.

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS!? I assume by my girl you mean Bobbie?! Are you sure?! I know you have a reliable source! AHH this just made my day! Details please!

I want that too!

They should bring back the nurses ball...And then they should have some sort of murderer come in and start killing people. It will be a classic murder mytsery...A big fancy ball with elegant gowns and everything....and a murderer!

• Members

I agree they should bring back the nurse's ball.

On another point hasn't it been said Jane/Tracy might be getting a S/L focusing on her. (I'm not holding by breath) Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I know we were trying to figure out why Tracy would have a cold. No point to it right? What if tptb are building something here. We know a lot of people got sick during the toxic outbreak, Tracy was the only one I can remember having a cough to speak of.I mean I know it was supposed to attack the lungs, but most everyone just casp for air and collapsed Tracy really was the only one who kept up the cough. It might have been good acting on jane's part,but still. Fastforward to the donegen Tracy was really sick with a cough and fever and when she was at the hospital doc said she had traces of a viral infection but she would be fine. Now the cold I know there was no cough , but she did mention cough drops. Maybe this little story we're getting is going to be a Heath scare. Bring the family together to help Tracy bring her kids back. An ecellent reason to recast Dillon. I know it just wishful thinking, but hey a girl can dream!