The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks--what stinks is there is no follow up to that now and then she just pops up at the wedding--luke is on a few more day though with lulu this week and then carly and then next week with lulu at kelly's. So I'm guessing by the way that ended, they don't go to the wedding together at least at first...unless they just sweep it under the rug...

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You've got to give Oprah props - even if it's misguided.

They are going for the Golden Oldies special, not what's current. I do believe Erica is there with her 80's and 90's husbands as well. Bo/Hope from Days are expected to be on also. The old gal is trying to help the soap world, but unfortunately I think all that will be accomplished is another round of how much soaps have fallen since the heyday of the SuperCouples.

Best moment of the show, IMO.

• Members

I loved these scenes LMAO winda..wha??!!!t too funny and if you notice it wasn't just Jane who cracked up NLG and AG both tried to hide laughs/smiles I think that's why Jane started to laugh. I actually liked everyone in these scenes even Nick. Maybe TC should do more scenes with this group instead of nick being on a high horse all the time. TC is actually pretty funny. IMO