The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Happy Early Valentine's Day.

TracyQartermaineand I have 2 new videos for you. Enjoy. :)

GRRRR. The first video has been blocked. Will upload it somewhere else soon...

Here is a SendSpace link to the first video since YouTube removed it. Song is "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9r1d83

Here is the second video, which YouTube did not remove. Yay!

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I hope that is a rumor, Hooked! It is torture right now waiting for more LuNacy on our screens. Haha.

TracyQ and Ms.Q, I have another request for a video! The song is "To Make You Feel My Love," by Garth Brooks. I realize you are probably busy right now with other productions, but I would love it if you would consider this one. I don't mind waiting. Thanks!

• Members

Thanks for the news, Hooked. Makes me wonder if it was a mutual thing with the show wanting to save money and TG being willing to trade money in exchange for more time. I'm starting to think that the show that was told to cut their budget by half is GH. It makes sense because they've lost viewers at a much faster rate in the past few years than any other ABC soap.

Check this out... It's Raven Beauty's column. I didn't know she was still around after she decided to stop doing her column on SOC. Her track record is about as good as anyone's can be in a business that turns on a dime.

http://www.voy.com/191220/7088.html

Sounds like NLG is probably cut and I'm guessing it's Lisa LoCicero who's being offered recurring. Says they're also cutting Brandon Barash.

• Members

yah she has been hinting at nancy. I KNOW it is not nancy for sure. i've seen lots of rumors it's jane. I don't think so...but if TG is gone even more (which I heard from a very reliable person) then who knows.

One would hope they would insert her into another storyline, but unfortunately one knows better when dealing with GH.

Soapby, becky said her last day of taping is march 18th so I guess she would be airing thru mid-april

oh and it was gh with the 50% budget cut. I could see them asking about pay cuts and maybe TG saying fine but then I'm taking another couple months off.