Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I heard nothing on that since that initial drop. Then I heard yes, we would see more of tracy but that was a while ago and I really am not feeling it at this point.

I hope so...but I feel like it might be wishful thinking at this point. :angry:

I know tracy is at the wedding with luke, lulu and ethan so somehow she must semi-forgive him or whatever. but ya the divorce talk was a bit too much and too soon and just cheapened the whole poignancy of the wedding stuff.

BTW...nice to meet you

• Members

Welcome weareclouds. You'll find many of us with the same opinions re: the two sites.

I'm just loving the Tracy love around this place - even with the dingbat jewelry heist crapolla.

Spoiler alert - Edward is actually mentioned as being devastated when Brenda "dies" in the car explosion.

• Members

I really wish that Jane would say bye-bye to GH and head over to OLTL. They could pair her with Jerry ver Dorn again who is absolutely killing it as the extremely multi-dimensional Clint. JvD is like JE in that he is both supremely talented and supremely entertaining to watch. Of course, TG is, too. But GH doesn't seem interested in Tracy or LuNacy. The three-day Tracy LoveFest on GH was apparently a Christmas gift with a very short expiration date.

Edited by GroovyTracyQ

• Members

Welcome, weareclouds. :) SOC is far more trouble than it's worth in my opinion. The level of discourse is definitely better on SON. And since they did whatever they did to the site a months ago, it takes me forever to just load a page in a thread. Then, there is the propensity for Tracy and/or LuNacy threads to be merged in ways that are not always flattering to either. ^_^ SON is definitely the place for Tracy fans.

• Members

Hey guys!

So, about the next episode of "The Real General Hospital"...I was halfway through writing it when my hard-drive crashed. Only like 5 things were lost in the crash, but that episode just happened to be one of them. That's what has caused the delay, and I will have it up soon...Thanks!

• Members

Gah! Save me from today's episode. SO DULL.

Could have used some Mac and Alexis if we're not going to get any Tracy and Luke. I am so over caring anything about Brenda Barrett that it puts me off even watching the eps with her back in the day (as I planned to do since I heard she was awesome then).

So my project for this year is to keep myself going with creative projects. If anyone wants an icon or banner with a particular screencap, PM it to me and I'll be glad to work on them a bit at a time.

(Incidentally, if NLG is gone, I may seriously reconsider sticking around even for Jane. That might be my final straw since I could always catch Tracy clips here. Watching the Valentine's Day episode from 1999 did today's show absolutely no favors whatsoever.)