• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

'lo everyone!

Looks like the board is jumping again. I've been staying busy - the kid is officially walking now, so he keeps us on the run. He still has regular physical, occupational, and speech therapy, but he's doing well for the most part. We may have to have another surgery soon since his hernia looks like it may be back, but we're trying to dodge that bullet as long as possible.

Kinda meh with the show right now, and rumors of all the people on the edge of the ax (and OMG! Becky Herbst!) have me wondering if it's time to give up the show. I'll stick it out as long as Jane is there, though, and possibly NLG.

How's everyone? Here's a pic of the kidlet.

colininbluestripes.jpg

• Members

So I watched Oprah yesterday to see Tony and Genie and what they had to say, let me just say the the interview lasted a whole 7 minutes, if that! Oprah asked the usual quesations like what it was like to be on the cover of Newsweek and other magazines at the time. Genie talked about how she was sooooo young that it all went over her head. O asked if they ever dated in real life and Tony said no, that he was MUCH older than her. He talked briefly about his "affair" with Elizabeth Taylor that lasted a few years, but that was about it. O asked Genie about coming back to GH and she said something in the way of, if there was a story where Laura wasn't playing the victim or sad dove (something like that) then maybe, but since we all know Guza loves himself some poor poor Laura, seems to me she is never coming back.

Honeslty, the whole interview was stupid, no questions were asked that haven't been answered a million times over the past 30 years. I swear if you watch the 35th anniversary show you would get the exact same questions and answers.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

This is a large part of the problem with those shows - they're more to showcase the host than get anything of significance. They give the fans a slight thrill but there is certainly no depth.

It's much as I figured. At least Oprah doesn't try to score humour points by making her guests the butt of her jokes like Late Night or Ellen.