• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:) Thanks hooked and TracyQ!

By the way TracyQ, do the clips only stay on the site for 24 hours or are they up for as long as needed? I'm just wondering because my other computer is currently getting fixed, so I might want to download them on there as well because that's the computer i use more.

if not, it doesn't matter...I can download here and email them.

• Members

You never really know who is in danger, but I'm not too concerned. What always keeps me wondering about JE/Tracy's safety is that the Qs are always seem to be in danger and that her two sons are not on the show for years now. If TPTB would really really care for that character they would write for her as an independed woman and would give her her real and own family. She has Luke's kids but I don't think it is the same. I would love to have Ned back and see him and Luke interact. There are so many things they could do but the just don't. TPTB care for Luke and Tracy is only in for the ride.

Jane is back now for almost 8 years, has she ever been on one show for that long? I don't think so.

• Members

Nope, this is her longest anywhere and I fully suspect it will be her swan song when the time comes. But when it comes to writing a woman-focused story, GH doesn't do that for anyone. It's always been a male focused show and FH's Anna was about the only true lead female we've ever had (although Bobbie, Monica and Felicia did quite well in the 90's too). That's just the nature of the beast. Most shows are female focused where males aren't real leads, so at least ours is different.

• Members

someone said luke told carly he and tracy were in a little bit of a conflict today at the MC.

He runs into lulu at the MC, she doesn't know he is bakc in town. Tells her about his marital woes and how tracy was arrested.

He told Lulu that a guy can lie, cheat and swindle, but still truly love the woman he is with.

Lulu tells Luke she knew he would relate, but if Dante treated her like Luke treats Tracy she'd have kicked him to curb long time ago.

BTW...they finally posted the official pictures from the GH Habitat Build. There are a lot of them but they are kind of fun if you are bored...there are some team photos and some fun ones you might like to see

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hfhgla/sets/72157625404904275/

Edited by hookedongh