Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm glad you decided to join us, weareclouds! ^_^ This board is awesome!

I am bummed that we aren't going to get much Tracy screentime. <_< Thanks for posting the picture, Hooked. I don't recognize the guy sitting in the same row with Edward and Lulu. I know it isn't Lucky because he isn't supposed to be in Port Charles for the wedding.

The video is absolutely beautiful. I love that song! Great job, Ms.Q and TracyQ!

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Hey Ms. Q, I wanted to tell you that I loved your Bruno Mars vid "Just the Way You Are" I love that song and had a vid in my head on how the lyrics could match the lyrics!

But I did want to tell you that I am not sure if you knew this or it was on purpose but the very beginning of the somg was cut off, I am assuming you started the vid from the very beginning but the vid started abruptly.

• Members

And OLTL actually allows their actresses over 50 onscreen for more than an episode or two a month. When TG goes on vacation, there goes Tracy anyway in all likelihood except for a random Q scene. (Maybe.) With Clint getting in touch with his inner Adam Chandler, he would be a perfect foil for Tracy. Or vice versa. Or both. B)

• Members

^Ditto about them actually using their vets. Viki and Dorian have been on about every day or 2, 3 at most for the past 2 months. Same for Clint and Bo.

Also. It would be funny if Tracy tried to get with Bo to tick off Nora. I could see her being the new Lindsay. (Since she's sadly still in the slammer.)

Edited by weareclouds

• Members

Welcome to weareclouds.

Linnie, the "From This Moment On" video was all TracyQ. I bow down to her awesomeness.

nex, TracyQ and I teamed up on "Just the Way You Are." And the beginning was on purpose. I didn't feel like finding clips for the 20 something seconds of music in the beginning. It's much easier to find clips for lyrics than for the instrumental portions. I did a fade-in on audio, but as you know, you can only do so much with WMM. One of these days, I will have to buy Sony Vegas (and then learn how to use it). Ha.

• Members

Back on the board again after my two day absence.

Arg GH had been pathetic. why. why. WHY

It is soooooooo bad

Looking foreward to possible Tracy sighting on Friday

Funny your are hilarious and I agree GH does suck ass

Ms. Q Naw thanks and trust me WMM is pretty good all of the other programs I have used here ewwwwy

SoapBoy Can't wait for the next instalment

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

LOL Nancy!

NancyLeeGrahn turns out wedding about my boobs. Stay tuned 4 last day of wedding when Tony refers to them as "ta- tas" & Mo " puppies". good times!

Reply Retweet .

NancyLeeGrahn For those with no boobs, have faith.. thru menapause... they mysteriously grow and make many a younger man enthralled. Ask MO!

6 minutes ago via web

Sorry Mo's not that much younger... ask Nathan!

5 minutes ago via web

Reply Retweet

I am entering my boobs in the lead emmy catagory. My bra in supporting

1 minute ago via web

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

That sounds good. I'm actually surprised that they involve Edward that much in the Brenda story. The bad thing is that it seems Luke does not get a story anytime soon. Do you know more about TG leaving early for vacation? I can't imagine him leaving before May sweeps. If it is really because of the budget than it means the last great Luke/Tracy year was 2010. With TG getting more time off it will be impossible to tell a story.

Oh I just love Nancy LOL.

Edited by SeanM