Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked, Sonny asked Luke if he would've thought 15 years ago that he and Tracy would be together now. Luke said, nobody would have, least of all him. Edward wanted to know if Tracy had taken back the reprobate already. She said they were trying to be positive for the wedding, and asked him to try too. I can't think of anything else that was noteworthy. I just got back from a little weekend getaway. My 29th birthday was yesterday. Turning 30 is scary! I used to think it wouldn't be a big deal, but it is now. Haha.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Hey guys

Someone told me this morning they heard Tony is taking off after Broadway Cares for his extended vacation. That is March 13th!

Really hope that isn't true. That is six months off! Geez!

Good luck today TQ and Linnie, 29 was actually the worst...by the time 30 rolled around it was no biggie...it is always the "9" year that is worse!

• Members

That would mean he is on screen for the first half of April, maybe they pre-tape some stuff. Is this already his summer vacation? He has a short spring vacation every year maybe this time it is a little longer and he will be back before the summer for a while. I hope so.

Thanks Hooke you have a great source there.

Edited by SeanM

• Members

This wouldn't be the first year we've heard TG is taking off for an early vacation but he never has. Until it's in a soap rag, it's not believable.

Right now what's on the screen is all that matters, and unless TQ-S is drawn in like this wedding, we probably won't see her again until she has to react to Lulu and/or Brook. It's all Brenduh, Brenduh, Brendah at the moment.