Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay Steve the ass just moved up a notch in my book for saying this in his live chat today during the show:

Jane Elliot is great to work with. Luke and Tracy are hilarious together.

Today at 2:14pm

Gh Cast It's fun to get outside and get to work with people I don't work with a lot.

Today at 2:14pm

Gh Cast I love working with Tony Geary. I don't get to work with him a lot, but when we have our scenes I love it.

Today at 2:13pm

• Members

Luke and Tracy both had speaking parts today! :lol: I don't know much, but from what I can tell Tracy was the ONLY person concerned with Lulu today. And Luke made some comment to Carly about how he should have taken a better look at the document that Carly showed him last week about the "baby". Sorry, thats all I know!

• Members

so were they dancing at the end. i saw someone tweet they were up and dancing before others joined. I thought they were supposed to be in a fight and then bury the hatchet when luke helped edward. maybe that was fake.

The 24th for tomorrow said she gets pissed at Luke for not protecting lulu's heart. But I guess it was moved to today. Wonder if we will see Tracy tomorrow. I think so but maybe she leaves or something to check on Lulu? Cause I don't see her around in the promo when the limo blows which happens end of tomorrow I think. Lulu shows back up right after it blows.