The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey girls. A very sweet lunacy scene today--Just read a recap...couple luke/edward scenes at the church and then luke took him home. I think they were making edward seem forgetful and Luke tell tracy what happened and them sharing a worried look about Edward. I read that Tracy almost was crying about Edward seeming so frail and old and her feeling like the parent and her asking luke not to go and to stay and hold her or something like that....they hugged.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

CH does what she does extremely well - she's a cougar who can bring that whole sex appeal thing out beautifully. She's even good in interviews and seems quite funny much of the time.

However….. she is a human being who has been given a large platform over the past number of years in Primetime, Daytime and in the publishing world. She is quite accomplished and is doing what a number of other celebrities/quasi-celebrities have always done. I don't agree with her politics, many of her personal opinions or inexcusable rudeness. But one has to give her props for being driven, knowing when to strike while the iron is hot and not apologizing for doing things her way. In that, she's following a long tradition of actors before her. I do think she needs to respect people more, but then what has that gotten other actors in the past? Not much.

I'm about to sit down with GH and watch LuNacy. It's been so long since we had anything worth watching.

There were rumours awhile back about Edward having an Alzheimer's story or dementia, or something like that. Have you heard anything about that Hooked? It would certainly be timely and mark the final step in LuNacy becoming the Revered Elders of the show.

• Members
Ch is backstabbing, conniving, suck up at best! I think she is a totally OTT actress without nuance, in my opinion of course. She is a totaly bitch to fans and very condescending. I don't blame actors for striking while the iron is hot and know hollywood is a cut throat place, but integrity while few and far between ranks the highest in my book.

Remos--there was rumor of that a while ago I think and there was that drop about Tracy getting something that was unrelated to Luke. However, honestly, no way is GH going to give JI a story like that or JE. And if they even did go there, it would be like two scenes a month. They have the jake getting killed coming up and they have the aiden paternity stuff...it would be nice if they did that during the summer or something but I really doubt it. None of them rank high enough for even C storyline. It's D all the way! Maybe E if there is such a thing! Sad, but true.

I'm still hearing Tony is taking off super early this year. I have a feeling we will see a lot of him with Lucky during this jake story and very little of Tracy coming up for at least the next two-three weeks.

• Members

^^ a proper dementia story would take months of set-up anyway. Today might just have been the first moment in something that will play out months from now. That look between Luke and Tracy wasn't for nothing.

And today's show - WOW. I hardly FF'ed anything. Theo is as stiff as a board (he is best when he's doing hypochondriac, IMO) and I can't wait until Suzanne is gone, but otherwise it was really great. Jason showed all kinds of emotions. All Spencermaines had their stories moving forward except Brook, lovely LuNacy moment - WE SHOULD HAVE MORE OF THEM, PTB!!! Shawn is yummy. wub.gif Sonny is as much as an ass as ever, but Dante seems to have gotten his brain back. I was just about to celebrate a show without Brenduh, but then the last minute ruined that. tongue.gif, oh well. The Brendah and Sonny parts of this story I can do without, but everyone else is really quite intriguing.

• Members

Key word being "proper" ^_^ JI/JE would rock that material for sure, but I guess it would be the end of JI's run. It will probably amount to nothing and just be another dropped plot point etc.

I really wish they would make Edward be forgetful or whatever and experience some dementia and be the one to mow down jake and kill him. So soapy---Edward kills his own "heir" never knowing he was his heir. Lucky did mention something about the Qs having no idea about Jake being Jason's kid or something to siobhan today.

• Members

I hate to say it but John is getting up there in age, he might actually want to retire. It would be a good send off for John if they gave him his biggest storyline EVER before letting him retire. He would TOTALLY rock a dementia storyline and maybe even get a Emmy out of it.

• Members

Lets be honest, JI doesn't have many years left regardless. He's had a serious cancer scare recently, and his wife is very much alive so he's got a real life outside his work. He doesn't strike me as an actor who will "die in the saddle". I think a story like that - which has never been done on daytime - would be incredible to see. So often when a character dies it's either because the actor dies - so the farewell is bittersweet, or the character is ended - so the farewell seems too soon. But for an actor at the end of his career to leave a show through a story that truly effects the elderly population would be the ultimate farewell story.

• Members

I would be sad to see Edward have dementia....But i would rather that than have him fade into oblivion. JI/JE would rock it. It would also hopefully give Monica and Bobbie something to do. Maybe bring back Ned and Dillon....And of COURSE Skye. Maybe a ghostly appearance by Emily.

:(