Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thursday's show was the best LuNacy day of the wedding for me. I loved how Luke looked at her when he told her he missed her. Swoon :wub: Also, I noticed how he was watching her when she walked out the door with Edward. It is so sweet that he only has eyes for his Spanky. I am hoping for a kiss on Monday when he brings Edward home.

It was pretty hilarious to see Sam come out of the car with very little burns. She did have a cut or bruise on her head, but that was about it. Talk about suspending belief.

• Members

I'm actually all caught up on GH and surprisingly it was a pretty good week. Even plastic Brenduh's lack of expressions didn't take away from the scenes. MB actually showed up, which was nice to see considering how long he's been dialling it in.

But Robin….. can we slap her now? Brenda gets "blown" to bits and it's all about Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. IMO her cuteness ended at PC High.

There was no need for Tracy to leave early and have Luke lurking around the place, but whatever.

My Lush and Ethina hearts beat proud. Loved that Krissy told Ethan she was going to marry him some day, and Ethan's only response was to laugh in mirth. Even Lante was stepping up to the plate and Brik had some nice moments (did Tracy ACTUALLY almost apologize to Brook for her comment about Nicholas? Mon Dieu!). And I think there were a few moments where Jane laughed at Tony rather than Tracy responding to Luke. Can't wait to see tomorrow with hopefully the "miss you" part being the stronger rather than the "love in ashes" BS they've been playing. All in all a good showing for the Spencermaines.

• Members

Ugh. I finally had to stop following Carolyn Hennesy on Twitter tonight. I'm not a huge fan of James Franco, but she took a legitimate question about her rather rude and tacky comments about him as an opportunity to block one of her fans. I didn't have a problem with her James Franco hate (especially since he more or less bombed out hosting the Oscars tonight), but I definitely take issue with her revelry when her other fans started mocking the poor girl who asked why she was dissing him when he brought exposure to the place that pays her steady paycheck.

Seriously, have some effing class with people who are there largely because they adore you, lady. If this were the first time, I would have been surprised, but since she does this on a regular basis, I just had enough finally. Tacky, tacky, tacky. I was OK with her politics not jibing with mine, but when you begin what amounts to bullying people who are not public figures who are following because they admire you? That's a bit much for my Southern sensibilities to take.

I hate it when actors who portray characters I love make asshats of themselves. It ruins the characters for me. It's the same reason I can't bring myself to watch Tom Cruise on screen anymore.

There were some great films represented on the Oscars tonight. I'm a huge fan of Colin Firth, and this was a good night for him. I just wish Inception would have gotten more love.

I actually enjoyed GH towards the end of the week. Even if Guza is hack enough to rip off his own material, Clink-Boom 2: Electric Boogalo worked for me. Loved the Luke/Tracy scenes, and Edward was awesome, too. I was glad they didn't have him compromise on the walking down the aisle thing.

How's everyone?

• Members

I stopped Twitter altogether - some people are too enamoured with their own stardom and I think CH has gone in that direction. I think JF is in that category too. I'm actually glad to hear he bombed last night. Hosts should really be comedians because quite honestly nothing is as boring as an awards ceremony. Whoopi Goldberg still goes down in history as one of the bests hosts ever for an awards night, IMO.

I agree about Edward and walking Brenduh down the aisle. When I read the spoiler that he was going to do that not long after his own daughter walked down the aisle herself, I was really PO'd, but they did the character right. He was their for Brenduh - no matter how stupid she was. I'm looking forward to Luke/Edward today. TG does his best work in the heart felt moments, not the comic schtick they usually have him stuck in.

• Members

I agree. I can't stand CH. She is a two-faced, using, self-important, back-stabbing bitch! Maybe its the stuff I've heard she has done but she is so smug on twitter and her constant digs at nancy are not endearing. Plus if you disagree, she bans you. She blocked me because her minions go trolling Nancy's twitter for anything that resembles a dig at their queen!

I think we should get a luke/edward scene today, then probably two scenes of luke/tracy/edward. I'm guessing edward brings luke home maybe and tracy overhears them talking or something of that nature and then the next scene she will "call a truce".

Luke is one with lush next week and carly but no tracy for another week I don't think.

• Members

I heard about what she said last night, and I couldn't agree with you more! Love JF or hate him, he brought INTERNATIONAL exposure to a soap opera, thats the kind of publicity you can't buy. GH got ont one but two shout outs last night, she should be down on her knees thanking him for even wanting to be on the show. I thought her comment was toatlly rude, expecially from a day player, last time I checked she isn't an official cast member.