Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just saw that spoiler about Luke also, I guess he is trying to get to the Lush wedding. I just seem to have a hard time understanding how Jake gets hit, I thought I read that he was playing in the yard but i'm not quite sure where Liz is and how she does not see who did it. Or why Luke wouldn't stop if he thinks he hit something. I also read that Carly is rushing to the hospital because of Joss, we all know she can't drive, so maybe it is her. :) One can only hope!

• Members

I think Tracy might pop up like three times total for march. Luke is on a ton

I think he will be with lucky throughout the whole Jake ordeal stepping up as a parent

I think Luke Carly sam robin and Lisa are all driving and maybe Edward and Kristina

Liz is supposed to be reading paternity results and notices door open and Jake missing

Supposedly luje iscrulefbout as he is at lush wedding when they find out about Jake.

I can see TG/jj depleting history with pulling plug on a son

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

there have been so many versions of the truth on this one that we will just have to see it play out.

it's a soap so the person responsible for Jake's death is the person who would cause the most story. That pretty much rules out Carly and Sam (who already have conflict with Liz), Luke (who won't be around to play out a full story), and Edward (they've already had him hit Jake). My money is on Robin or Brook.

• Members

Me too..would make for a little story for Tracy/Helena at some point or at least some snark!

BTW Brook isn't involved at all with the hit and run thing. I think it is Lisa who actually is going to be the one to have done it. I'm hoping that is her exit and she can take terrell and all these useless newbies with her. I like Abby--she can stay but I can't stand Siobhan and her random sister and that accent and the whole Lush stuff. I'm all for lucky moving on from liz but even though I like Erin chambers I can't stand that character. I also thing enough already with balky and his boob wife!

I wish tracy would run into suzanne and they were old boarding school roommates or something and get her into the mob [!@#$%^&*]!

• Members

There's no such thing as the PRE pre nom list, so JE's name even being on that was someone's wish. She doesn't submit her name, hasn't in years.

Too bad.

I'd love an Edward dies SL. JE would rock it.

As far as CH, no opinion, I just know I loathe Diane. Useless.

What's this crap and murmuring I hear about Ethan/Kristina? I feel physically sick, because I know Guza will go there just because he can. UGH.

I guess it's a good thing I'm not able to watch.

As far as Brook/Nik, I like the idea only because it gives maybe more Tracy/Helena.Otherwise, I want Brook/Ethan eventually to at least be tested.

• Members

actually it was a pre-pre nom list. nelson branco from TV guide listed it as well as other legit sites. There were a few categories with more than two noms from each show. The show had who they wanted to submit submit. Others put their own name in, such as Briana Brown. for example for younger actor there were three in the male category.

Jane probably didn't submit her name voluntarily....but was probably asked to.

Truthfully I think Kimberly should have been on there with Nancy, not Julie this year.

• Members

That's not great for Tracy fans, but works in my life. I guess Luke will be back just about the time I'm finally settled in my new home and ready to pay attention again.

Perhaps we'll get lucky, though, and they will remember that Tracy has other people she can hang with - aside from her sisters-in-law in the closet.