Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

seriously can they stop already with the lame fights....you cant come home with me, etc

ENOUGH already!

Someone said luke and brenda danced and he handed her something and that he called sonny back over to give him a hug like he did in the original clink boom

maybe luke is working for the balkan and the informant

• Members

MB in his ABC chat happening now...

Who would you like to work with more?

Gh Cast I'd say Tony, but we've been working together quite a bit lately.

Today at 4:33pm

I'd love to work with Jane Elliot more

Today at 4:33pm

Then he went on to say JT and NLG but those were the first two!

Do you think Luke is he informant? I doubt it but would be cool twist

• Members

I just watched on You Tube, I will admit I had the volume down really really low so nobody at my office would notice I was watching. Lacy had 2 small scenes; Tracy discussed Lulu and Luke said she would not butt into her relationship with Dante. The next was Tracy wanting to leave the party early, Luke said he missed her and she said she missed him (it was a really short serious moment) he made a comment about her sleeping in her big bed alone and then she and Edward left after thanking Sonny and Brenda for the invite. Tracy got in a small zinger by saying "lovley wedding and nobody was shot" :)

Luke gave Brenda his number, but it was totally played for laughs, then he asked her to dance. I think (my opinion only) Luke handed Sonny a condom as a joke, but who really knows for sure.

I would like to point out that there was some adlibbing today, Maurice called Nancy's boobs puppies while trying to get Alexis up from her seat to join in in the boquet toss, Nancy made a comment like "i'm so glad I wore this dress" it was really quite funny as I laughed out loud when I heard it and had quite myself so no one else near my desk would hear! :lol:

• Members

They didn't fight. she wanted luke to interfere in lulus life. he said he talked to her but she is an adult and she makes her own decisions. he did try to kiss her but she put her hand up on his lips to stop him.

When they talked again they said they missed each other. and luke said the charges about the diamonds were dropped (i dont get the point of them even doing the whole diamond thing.