Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not me. I think they have a nice blend with her - bitchy when she needs to be and loving when that's called for. A humourless bitch plays out just a bit longer than the sweetheart, neither being developed to a full character. I much prefer the Tracy we have now.

• Members

SON GH Preview

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Johnny and Lisa get very close on Monday, February 21. Lisa comforts Johnny. Maxie enlists Matt's help. Tracy & Lulu don't hold their punches with Dante. Luke faces Tracy's wrath, again. On Wednesday, February 23, a driven Kristina inches closer to the object of her affection. Michael and Abby are honest with each other. Patrick makes a very romantic profession to Robin on Thursday, February 24. Steve and Olivia have a serious discussion.

The Inside Story: 'Til "Death" Do Us Part

Carly's revenge against Brenda impedes Theo from carrying out his. Sam ends up in a jam after putting the pieces together about Shawn. Brenda beats Carly to the punch. Dante & Brenda detail the secret they've been keeping to Sonny and the wedding guests. On Tuesday, February 22, Sonny stops a dejected Brenda from leaving the church with a passionate declaration of love. Sonny & Brenda are announced husband and wife. Shawn agrees to work with Jason. Theo remains one step ahead of everyone. Sonny confronts his unrepentant ex at the reception. Sonny & Brenda share their first dance. Jason & Shawn are ambushed. A wounded Shawn takes Carly hostage. The wedding reception concludes. History repeats itself on Thursday, February 24. Chaos and heartbreak spill over in the wake of the deadly explosion. Michael tries to console Sonny. Lulu comforts Dante. Jason gets a chilling call after concluding that the Balkan's intentions don't add up. Sonny makes a shocking discovery.

A Closer Look: The Business of Marriage

Lucky and Siobhan accomplish their mission together. Siobhan tells Lucky she wants to go home with him. Lucky proposes a green card marriage after immigration threatens to separate them. Back home, a course is set for Elizabeth to once more question Aiden's true paternity. Coincidentally, Lucky and Siobhan discuss what would have been with Elizabeth had Aiden been revealed to be his son on Wednesday, February 23. Siobhan leaves Lucky hanging. Nikolas confides his regrets.

• Members

Remos, I agree to an extent. I like the Tracy we have now. But, in my opinion, Tracy should be coperate. She should be the head b!tch in charge over at ELQ. She should be scheming, cheating and coniving her way through the business world. Of course she should still be tender with Luke/Brook etc. But bitchy Tracy is...Well, Tracy.

• Members

The LuNacy scene was so adorable today!!! :wub::wub: They agreed to get along for at least the length of the wedding in the name of romance. The wedding looks like it will be entertaining. Ethina was cute, too. Ethan commented on Kristina looking pretty. She thanked him for coming, and he said he couldn't say no to her. I don't get the same gushy feeling with Mayan that I had today with Ethina. I couldn't stop smiling during the LuNacy scene. Squee!!!!

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

I wonder if they reconnecting Ethina with this wedding so much in case Annie's pilot is picked up. I don't think she has been around much. I didn't watch yesterday yet, but was tracy snarky with sonny at all? I'm glad she was at least funny with Luke. I love that she is so protetive of lulu and can't wait to see her tell Dante off! Then Luke for being such a douche and not telling lulu! Apparently then they bury the hatchet when luke helps a shaken edward.

Thanks for clips TQ

• Members

that dante was still lying to her about the kid with brenda etc. carly showed luke the proof that dante was the father of brenda's baby (even though he wasnt the dad but he put the name on the birth certificate)

Luke knows carly is gonna out it at the wedding in front of everyone so lulu will look like a fool