The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy was on today but in the background. No lines or anything.

So nice to see Monica. :wub:

TracyQ, how's university life treating you?

Regarding the music, in defense of Brenda, Canon in D major followed by the Traditional Bridal March is very common for weddings when the bridal party followed by the bride walk down. I didn't think of it as Brenda using Tracy's music.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey Guys

I was trolling facebook and found out that Luke and Laura have a Facobook page <_<

Soo I gave Luke and Tracy a page :)

So everyone with Facebook Yay for LuNacy getting more likes than Luke and Luara

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=498089237214&saved#!/pages/Tracy-Quartermaine-and-Luke-Spencer/194599050564155

• Members

Wow sounds like Ingo was cut to the minimums...he was just tweeting that he won't be seen all that much...he'll be on the next couple of weeks but then once a week if that...not his choice.

I think he wants to form Ingo Nation like Beckynation.

With TG supposedly taking extra time off this year, I wonder how little we will see Tracy...it can't be much less than it is now when he is gone.

• Members

soapboy...I'd be highly doubtful bobbie anytime soon. :mad:

But josslyn is supposed to get suddenly sick third week in March, jake is supposed to get hit by a car leaving him brain dead in a coma....josslyn needs a liver or kidney or something and carly begs jason and liz to give josslyn's jake's organ. Supposedly lucky convinces Liz to do it to save her.

Now if that isn't a time for bobbie to be around because they are basically doing the pull the plug bj heart ripoff but you know a much lamer guza version and carly is bobbie's daughter and joss her granddaughter and Jake her nephew, etc.

Seriously cannot picture anyone touching that story...brad maule, kristina wagner and bobbie were amazing. Can't see JJ, RH, LW SB pulling it off as well. But you know the brunt of the material will be going to JJ for a crying monologue pulling the plug and to LW/SB

• Members

WOW! That storyline is crazy...Those two kids are really young. I'm very hesitant about that. BJ's heart was one of GH's biggest stories EVER. I don't want it to be redone and all about Carly and Jason....But seriously if they do this...Bobbie NEEDS to be involved. How could Carly have a child needing a transplant and NOT involve her mother? Come on!

Thanks for the spoilers hooked. :)

• Members

I'm not totally against them revisiting this story, but they need to do it right. And the fact is, Bobbie NEEDS to be involved. In any circumstance of them revisiting this storyline. But especially because this involves Carly's DAUGHTER! Come on, Guza. You know Bobbie should be involved.

Also, Maxie and even Felicia should be involved. But we all know what they did to my Felicia... <_<