The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

A good Spencermaine day all around. And I agree, Nic needs to be part of their number not some overbearing pompous prince. I thought Bric was going to be a disaster but it's proving itself to be worth the ride.

Notice how it's always JE - the consummate professional who "will bust you if you're not on your game" - that seems to get these bloopers? TC must have been crowing that he broke her out of character for a few seconds. Usually only TG can do that.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

todays scenes were taped a couple days later I think so maybe she was over her cold.

Shame there is nothing else til the wedding--guess with luke on we will hear some comments on maybe him being thronw out of the house! I just wish they wouldn't be all "divorce" already! LOL

So she did get a pre-nom...I had to clarify with Nelson on twitte cause the dumb butt was like no she wasn't. Then he was like oh I thought you meant becky? Jane/becky--sounds just alike I know---LOL

• Members

Bo/hope are not on oprah--they were talked about being on but aren't. and MB was supposed to go but had to cancel his trip at the last minute as they were driving.

Jeanne Cooper from Y&R is one and angie jessie. Tony/Genie are in the thire segment and oprah asked her point blank if she is returning and she said "it is not up to me, it is up to TPTB and she wants a full story for laura as a independent woman"

From what I hear it is budget that is the main thing why she isn't back.

• Members

It is awesome that JE is on the prenom list. I don't want to get too excited about that right now, though. It is a long process, and there is no guarantee she will get a nomination. How fantastic would it be if she did, though?

Today's show was funny. Alexis had some funny lines today,too. "You told me it was life and death... nobody here is dead." And Nik saying "there are plenty of rooms at the Quartermaines, you don't have to sleep with him." It was great comedy today.

I am sure they'll have Luke telling people that Tracy won't take him back, and then they'll make up at the wedding. At least that is my opinion. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Members

I have a feeling that there might be a Lunacy make up scene before the wedding. It might not be in the spoilers. It just doesn't make any sense to me that Tracy would go to Sonny and Brenda's wedding by herself. She can't stand either one of them. I think she and Luke make up, and she goes to the wedding with her husband.

• Members

Unfortunately there isn't. Luke is on a few days in the next two weeks without Tracy and then it is the wedding taping. But that doesn't mean walking into the wedding they couldn't begrudingly be showing up or make up or whatever. Tracy is sitting next to edward in those table pictures. But I think she is sitting next to him at the wedding.

Her saying I hate you is so lame--lol..as if!

• Members

I think Brooke Lynn should keep calling Tracy Granny. It's cute and funny. I know they sill have the tag line " it's my house" that Monica says, but it's not the same without Alan so maybe the My Granny and the STOP CALLING ME GRANNY!!! Could be something new. We all know that whenever Monica said "this os my house" we all cimed in with Alan in saying "I gave it to her". I can see the same thing with "STOP CALLING ME GRANNY"!! Lol.