The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

why would a cold be a plot point? I think jane probably had a cold and they stuck that in to explain why they didn't kiss when he came in town. I know when Kelly has had a cold, some of the kissing scenes were cut that were spoiled and they would be hugging instead.

Good to see you around PP! I always loved your screen name...

So the S&B wedding plays 2/18 thru the following week. I think besides the wedding stuff lunacy taped another day

REMOS--there was a four page joint interview in SOD with Magic...I'll try to scan for you later...I'm taking kids to ice skate now

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The point I was trying to make is that when actors are sick with colds, you never see their character being addressed by the other characters as having a cold. Viewers hear their voices and assume they are sick. If a character is sick, then you see a tissue or hear a mention of them being sick like we saw yesterday with Tracy. That is what I was basing my opinion on in my other posts. I will also have to agree to disagree on this one.

• Members

that is true--I haven't watched yet so I have no business commenting! LOL

Anyway...guess we will see if it is addressed again. It is odd because she is all pissed off and won't let luke help her on Monday get out of jail, and then she is not on again til the S&B wedding even though Luke is on like three more times in between so I guess she gets out and isn't mad cause she is sitting next to him at the wedding ceremony! :)

• Members

Thanks for the reply. Oh with Deidre Hall! I don't see Tracy as a villian. She is honest and the fakes in Port Chuck label her 'cause the truth hurts. Don't get me started on that topic.

I need to get back to the books. When I take another break, maybe I will check back. I have a lot of catching up to do

• Members

Going to have a little rant

Okay so in Austrlia there are two cable companies Foxtel and Austar.

The is currently a GH competition where the prize is a tour of the GH sets and flight and acomidation blah blah blah.

I have Austar and you need foxtel

Great I have been watching since before the show was even broadcast here.

<_<

• Members

Just saw the latest spoilers - Edward walks Brenda down the aisle. Now me, I'm thinking WTF, he didn't walk his DAUGHTER down the aisle just over a month ago but he will do it for Brenduh??? On the other hand Tracy is a properly grown, mature woman who NO ONE has the right to "give away".

Glad Edward is getting a spoiler and a job, regardless of what it is.