The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Today fell flat for me. I did not like having Nikolas, Ethan, Brook Lynn, and Maya thrown in for good measure. It seemed like TIIC were throwing them all together in the scene to save space in today's show for the characters in the lead stories: Dante, the Balkan, Sonny, Brenda, Jason, etc. I was hoping to see LuNacy alone at the Haunted Star in a more intimate scene. That is why the cold thing was stupid. Just let them kiss and be happy. It seems that they want to rush into keeping the LuNacy marriage from getting boring by creating angst for them right off the bat. At least she was happy to see him, though. I loved how her face lit up when he walked in the room. :wub: That was my favorite part of their scenes today. The funniest had to be when Mac told Luke to get his wife a lawyer, she told Mac to get his hands off her, and then the camera panned to Luke's worried face.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes, I saw this video of the two of them answering fan questions a few months ago. Very cute!!!! I also wanted to say that I liked your latest video, TQ and Ms. Q! I never thought I would be able to associate that song with anything other than "Dirty Dancing," but I do think it fits LuNacy as well. Actually, I remember reading an interview of TG's last year where he said he was having the time of his life working with JE. So, that is a little ironic.

• Members

You've probably already seen this, but someone uploaded a 1979 gag reel from GH, featuring most of the cast at that time. Jane's scene, with David Lewis, starts at about 7:45. It's a lot of fun. (the reel has some strong language...mostly from Kin Shriner).

• Members

you'll have to give us the scoop if you hear when he has his audition. I've been poking around asking some people if they heard about dillon being recasted and nobody seems to have info on that, but maybe it is for down the road or something....or just something they are keeping under their hats.

Keeping fingers crossed even if it is just for a short term day or two visit

• Members

He said Interpol had issued a warrant for her arrest because Luke had put the wine shipment in her name. The stolen jewels were in the wine bottles. I am not sure if JE had a cold. I am guessing not because her voice didn't consistently sound nasally. I thought it was a plot point especially when she took the tissue out of her pocket so slowly and carefully. Most people with colds in real life rush for a tissue. I think it was put in the script to serve as a preview of the angst that is going to come because of the arrest. She is going to be angry about being thrown in jail because of Luke's carelessness. They always kiss and make up. So, it's all good.