Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif well there's my silver lining.

I'm good with myself. I'm even good with my husband. But four children on top of everything will extend my efforts. It's all good though - at least this time they're big enough to help….. or at least get out of the way.

• Members

Actually he said GF is not returning anytime in the near future. Balkan, Brenda, Jasam, Michael secret and than Aiden paternity after that is what is coming up. He said he wouldn't be surprised to see her later this year.

I wouldn't care if it would give Tracy something to do---since she has only taped like two days since TG has been gone WHY didn't they let them both stay gone. Cause doesn't sound like some new story is coming...

And TG--when is he getting back from vacation already? There are no luke spoilers on the horizon and he is always back for feb sweeps but now I'm wondering...nobody will give me a straight answer!

• Members

I don't think anyone has answers to give.

This is my assumption - when Franco wanted to return, everything was put in the back-burner. That added to this constant 'repair" mentality that keeps being talked about means whatever the timeline was is now all thrown off.

Aiden's paternity isn't really that important, so I don't see anything being "revealed" on that one any time soon.

Brenda is a flop but TPTB can't admit that, so we will be having to endure that for some time.

• Members

They are supposedly new writers on board as consultants and supposedly the couples "repair" work for jasam/lante/scrubs/sonny/brenda is on FF. Mabby/Lush are being featured as well.

I must say I HATE siobhan. Can't stand that character. gah. I don't think she and lucky are cute together at all.

I like Abby though but yesterday--can they rip off Courtney anymore?

I think Chad is really a great actor!

Oh...and Richard from SID finally answered my tweet today..i asked him if he talked about luke/Tracy at all last night on his podcast or if they would be around for Feb sweeps at all. He said "We didn't talk about them but they will be!"

So since he just interviewed Guza and Feb sweeps preview is in the next issue, I'm guessing that they will be around in some capacity.

• Members

I guess since there was no LuNacy then that means I have to delete my dvr for today like I do when they aren't on. <_< Tg hurry up and come back. LuNacy needs some air time. Tracy should be there on her honeymoon. Why did they bring her back? Damn gh you suck. :angry: