Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

yah could have just been a while ago. Bet it was from an old magazine scan or something

Today sounded like a good GH day (excpet for no tracy). lots of family scenes sonny/krissy, alexis/davis girls, and today marked the end of the summer of sleaze in my mind...liz asking jasam to watch jake--acknowleging sam's place in jasons life and showing jason longing for what might have been (even tho I hate him) and the set up for the jasam baby.

AL tweeted she is working again to day and fun stuff ocming up. Aiden's paternity coming out soon so maybe brook finds outs and uses it to get Liz out of Nik's life or something.

• Members

If the picture did come from here it pre-dated me 'cause I don't remember seeing it before.

Today was really sweet and lots of family stuff. The Davis Girls were really cute, Lisa was dry and capable as ever, Lush was fabulous, Cam FINALLY got lines, Lulu showed up for Dante.

We met the new doctor today to. He's a cutie.

I usually don't like Liz, but in the past two days she's had to see all her "Baby-Daddy's" with their new/other women, and handled it well.

The drinking game Line of the Day - "Michael is a Hero". Obviously Jason is about to pass the torch.

• Members

I haven't watched today...But you say Lulu showed up for Dante? Did she not even mention/check up on her nephew (Cam) who was also in the crash? :(

Maybe it's just me, but Jonathon Jackson's Lucky just doesn't give off a dad-vibe. I don't really buy his scenes with the kids, like I did when GV was in the role.

Also remos, you have a PM from me :) Not rushing or nagging, just want to make sure you see it! :)

• Members

I don't ever remember that picture of GF and JE being posted here, and I've been a part of SON since February 2004. It says I joined in October 2005, but there was an old SON before this SON. But, anyway, it is possible I missed the post.

I am glad to hear that there will be more Brook/Tracy scenes. :wub:

Hi Addie. Hope you are doing well too.

• Members

I feel the same way, SoapBoy. JJ exudes an aura of "Elizabeth is their mother and they consider me their father, but I'm still experimenting with facial hair growth and this just isn't a good fit for me." Seriously. Nothing screams GREG VAUGHN like JJ in a scene with either of the boys.

TracyQ, if you're still accepting "ballots"...

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – DRAMA

12-27-10 Wedding Day 3

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – COMEDY

3-8-10 Ethan needs a green card, Tracy and Ethan think about getting married.

BEST SINGLE EPISODE – ROMANCE

12/27/10 After wedding reception when Tracy burns the prenup and kisses Luke passionately

BEST SPEECH

6-10-10

“Lucas Lorenzo Spencer... I have always taken great pride... in being the difficult one-- hard to handle, hard to please. But you are the challenge of my life.

You outdo me every time. You know me better than anyone. You know my heart. Heh. You even know that it beats faster when you walk into a room. You're

worth the trouble. I love you with all my heart. You are my beloved husband.”

BEST SEXUAL INNUENDO

11-4-10 “I crave some horizontal time with my pink popsicle.”

SEXIEST SCENE

12-27-10 Luke and Tracy dance, Tracy burns the pre-nup, and Tracy kisses Luke.

BEST KISS

12/27/10 Tracy kisses Luke while crying

BEST QUOTE

11-24-10

Tracy: “Mr. Luke is come here to see me, his fiancé. Not you. Why don’t you go and scrub a toilet.”

Luke: “Tracy you look like a million bucks.”

Tracy: “Actually that would be Maya. I look like a lot more”

BEST EXPRESSION

12/21/10 The look on Tracy's face when she sees Luke standing at the bottom of the stairs

BEST FACE-TOUCHING

12-22-10 At the wedding (right before cake)

BEST NICKNAME

12-21 “Tracy Spanky Popsicle Quartermaine”

BEST HAIR

12-21-10 Wedding Hair

BEST OUTFIT

11-15-10 Magenta blouse with black pants

• Members

I know what you BOTH mean, I think my problem is that JJ has that baby face. I know he has 3 kids of his own, but for him to be all grown up and have a family of his own, makes me feel old. I cannot get that image of him as a little boy out of my head.