DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

It is kind of random what people know and don't know in Salem today.

Ava knows that Tripp and Wendy are engaged. And Tripp knows that Ava worked with Stefan to distribute drugs (and is rather forgiving of it, given that he was almost killed).   But, Tripp doesn't know that Wendy can do martial arts (bet that comes in handy soon...).

Kristen didn't know that Stefon was arrested.  However, she knows everything that Holly did, even though she wasn't at the christening.

Meanwhile, if we flash back to Tripp and Wendy exchanging vows in a beer silo one more time, I'll be able to repeat the dialogue from memory.

Also, doesn't it seem like EJ speaks to Mr. Shin more often than Wendy does?  And Mr. Shin seems more angry at Stefan than he is worried about his daughter (or son's killer).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Playgirl thoughts:

-- The pics aren't bad, but every one of these guys has hotter photo on their own social media.

-- I don't need nudes, but Playgirl doesn't know how to buy shorts and underwear and workout gear for their models.

-- The group photos are the sexiest. Appreciate the way Christopher Sean splays his legs wide open.

-- Christopher Sean got the best solo photoshoot. I think Paul Tefler and RSW are both incredibly hot, but the photogs failed them.

-- A lot of the interview responses were canned and cliche, but they all acquitted themselves pretty well. Paul Tefler (not surprisingly) came off the best. Anyone following him on social media knows what a solid guy he is -- progressive, gay-friendly, confident in his own skin.

Unless I missed something in reading quickly, Tefler was the only actor who mentioned the word "gay."  He commented on the show featuring gays and acknowledged the gay audience. No one else did. I'm not calling them out, but I do think they intentionally avoid the topic. RSW has to know he's an object of gay lust, but for whatever reason won't go there. I just think It goes to the kind of human Paul Tefler is.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Today's episode was good.

Tripp and Johnny looked hot today.

Johnny's scene at the end of the show was hotter than the playgirl pics.

The best part of the show was the Holly/Kristen/EJ scenes. Now that was well written. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members
Posted (edited)

James Read from his North & South days was pretty hunky

Please register in order to view this content

I was surprised that they featured Christopher Sean and Bryan Datillo (who were not contract players at the time of the photoshoot) over Dan Feuerriegel, who has done some racy stuff in the past.

From the BTS video, it looks like it was cold and rainy at that rental house, which may account for both the shrinkage and the lighting.

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

The Kristen/Nicole fight was pretty good. It’s about time somebody told Kristen how awful her child is. That, along with Kristen possibly becoming the CEO of Dimera could be pretty interesting. Those are two good dynamics that should be used to drive storyline.

And I’m glad that Jada/Stephanie finally made up. There’s no reason for their friendship to just dissolve into campy bitchfights. The two of them secretly working together to try to figure the truth about Bobby-Everett could be good. It’s still a little convoluted at this point.

And that’s a hell no on a Bobby-Everett/Leo friendship. 

Edited by AbcNbc247