DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The wig looks awful.  I am not sure I am understanding how Theresa would look more like Theresa if EOB lost the wig.  It's a new actress with a new face.  Hair color doesn't matter much at all, especially since we've had months to get used to a new Theresa.

I have no idea how he got the card in the first place.  Very good question.

• Members

Everybody vs. Paulina is stupid. There are plenty of other ways to cause problems for Johnny and Chanel, and we were reminded of one today after Johnny found out about Tripp and Wendy leaving. 

Johnny needs a job though lol I wonder if what job a trust fund baby could get in Salem 

Please register in order to view this content

As for John and Marlena, honestly, after these years, they should know right off the bat every time John is put under somebody else’s control

The only “villain” who seems to be working at the moment is Everett and we’re not even sure about him yet lol his scenes with Marlena and Stephanie today made me think that he could be good as a villain. Along with EJ, Xander, Alex, etc.

Anyone but Konstantin and Clyde

• Members
Posted (edited)

I just got to Alex and Kristen banging. Is he completely unaware that Kristen is a legitimate psycho?

I actually love that Rachel is a demon spawn. Finally a DiMera child that feels like they came from a DiMera.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members
Posted (edited)

Definitely tracks, the show is only renewed to September 2025. They should take 7 months off lol But, sadly financially they can not. Filming almost 10 months episodes a week is insane. It definitely shows up in the quality of what we see on screen. 

Edited by cody_1990

• Toups unpinned this topic