DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I found it intriguing that Theresa gave Alex her hard drive.  I wonder if there's anything incriminating on it?

Much like the DNA results in EJ's safe with the note written on it, these are secrets just waiting to explode.

That being said, no one in the history of time has ever ripped open the buttons on a man's shirt.  Beyond the fact that it would be physically difficult to rip off the buttons without tearing the shirt, the button would probably fly around and hit him in the face (which is not sexy). And what would he wear the next day when his shirt is busted?  It's one of those things that soaps think are sexy (like pushing someone against the wall when they kiss), but are actually impractical and potentially painful.

• Members

I think the reason why Emily O'Brien hasn't gotten rid of the wig at this point is because Theresa is more than likely not going to stick around and she's only meant to be on the show on a short term basis. All the writing so far seems to point in that direction anyway and the writers don't even seem invested in her relationship with Tate anyway and Tate appears to have a lot more scenes with Brady anyway. 

Hopefully once Theresa is gone for good Alex can finally move on with Kristen and they can be a happy couple. Which is fine by me because they actually have some chemistry. 

• Members

Yep. For MONTHS I've been hearing that DAYS is "stalling" until Ron returns. I mean, HUH??? What show does that? It's pathetic on so many levels.

Janet Spellman-Drucker took over as EP for a sleazeball criminal, and we got what changes? What improvements? Please let me know, because I don't see any.

• Members

I am  just not sure what Alex has to gain sleeping with Kristen besides a night of sex.  I thought this was a ruse to get Theresa/Brady back respectively.  Alex is pretty hot.  I am sure he could go to the local small bar and find a woman to have casual with sex with that wasn't a felon, psychotic, baby stealing, kidnapping, lying weirdo obsessed with an entirely different man.  I don't know if it's Ron or scabs but there was nothing that connected the dots from point A to B.  Kristen and Alex have legitimately had about 5 conversations ever lol.

• Members

The correct thing would be to recommend a new therapist and walk away from it all because of conflict of interest.  But she will probably tell him he hasn't conquered his sex addiction and is self-sabotaging.  And throw in that Kristen is an evil, conniving bitch and he was clearly the victim lol.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Don't forget a subtle dig at Maggie.  That's the basis of their rapport.

Please register in order to view this content

Also, how long did the Bella reboot last?  It feels like they put out one issue and pulled the plug.  Maybe he should've hired Everett…

Edited by j swift