DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members
Posted (edited)

Holly looked like a hooker. I couldn't believe the way she was dresssd.

Nu Tate just looks too old to play a HS student.

What time does school start? 12 noon?

Tate had enough time to get his dad's breakfast and then work behind the counter. Holly had time to chat with mom at the mall and then have breakfast at the pub.

Why did Tate rush to give Holly her notebook? Don't they go to the same school and at the same time?  He could've given Holly the notebook at school. 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

After today, I’m convinced now more than ever that Bobby/Everett is a villain and that this all just might be an elaborate con. Not only because of the way BB played it today, but because that’s the only way that story could make sense lol, IMO, the story would be totally ruined if it doesn’t turn out to be like that. Not just for Bobby/Everett but a lot of other characters that are involved with him as well. 

The stuff with Clyde’s black book is stupid. A messy quad with Rafe/Jada would be a much better storyline for Ava/Harris. Today definitely proved that. And it could be great if it’s somehow tied  to Bobby/Everett as well. 

As for Tripp/Wendy, if what Tripp suggested today actually happens, that sucks, but maybe it’s for the best lol there’s no story for them. Even Johnny/Chanel have more story opportunities than they do. 

• Members

BB definitely played Everett/Bobby different today.  Maybe someone actually finally told him where this story was going lol.  It's a drastic shift in the way he was playing the character before.  I think he's the villain in this, but I also am a bit concerned it might be DID too.  Because.......Ron.

I was a bit confused as I was doing something else while watching.  Are Wendy and Tripp just visiting Hong Kong or moving there?  And, hey, at least there is some movement in the who killed Li story.

I get that Rafe is mad at Ava, but he really did her dirty too with the Nicole situation.  I wish he wasn't so smug in scenes with her.  

• Members

I’m really starting to wonder who made that decision.

I’m afraid it’s gonna be DID, but I hope it isn’t. There’s just too much stuff that happened, both with Ron’s writing and the scab writing. 

Everett running out of the Pub when he first saw Jada, Everett saying he doesn’t know who Bobby is, but having no problem using Bobby’s credit card to buy an engagement ring for Stephanie back in Seattle, etc. 

• Members

And the fact that he had the picture of him and Jada on his phone.  That means he knows he knows her.  Unless Jada sent him that picture as proof, but I don't think that's what the audience is supposed to think lol.

The heavy early morning drinking might be some sort of clue, but literally the entire Dimera family drinks before breakfast so maybe not. 

• Members

I don't think he's the one that set the Horton House on fire.  I think the implication is that it was someone connected to Clyde.   And if Everett ends up connected to Clyde I might actually scream and lose all faith in Days.

• Members
Posted (edited)

While I don't think it would ever actually happen, it would be an incredibly fun surprise if Jada turned out to be the villain in her marriage.   But, regardless of the writer, DAYS rarely does anything without telegraphing it far in advance.

Also, housekeeping at the Salem Inn is nasty.  Everett threw the divorce papers in the trash yesterday, but somehow they're still in the room.  How often do they take away the trash at the Inn? I hate to think how frequently they change the sheets.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

Ha!  It would be pretty funny if Jada was playing an epic long game and was a dirty cop the entire time and working with Clyde.  Bobby/Everett found out and she tried to have him killed via a staged car accident and her next crime will be to take out Rafe.  It won't happen, but it's a fun idea.

I'll give the Salem Inn housekeeping a pass.  Everett did throw away the papers but it did seem like he was up early in the morning drinking.  He went to go have breakfast after downing his whiskey neat, so maybe the maids hadn't been there yet or Everett puts a do not disturb sign on the door.  He seems like the type of guy who would be annoyed by any interruption and/or is convinced a maid might sneak through his private secret stuff. 

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I don’t mind the way Alex was written today, or that he and Kristen went at it lol but it seemed very Ron-like. Has there been any word on when his scripts are gonna start airing again?

And as much as I hate Konstantin, I do like everybody looking out for Maggie. And I’m glad the show remembered that there was tension between Alex and Xander. That could be a really good rivalry once all the secrets finally come out. 

I have mixed feelings about the Brady/Theresa scenes though. It’s strange; EOB is good as Tate’s mother, but still needs work as Brady’s ex. 

I didn’t know Stephen Nichols was one of your guys

• Members

There was way too much Konstantin in this episode.  Is he really surprised Maggie wants a pre-nup?  Lol.  

I don't think this bothers anyone except me, but I can't stand EOB's wig.  I can understand it at first, but she's been in the role awhile.  Just ditch it and have someone comment that Theresa changed her hair.  NuTate has dark hair anyway, so it really doesn't matter.  It just looks so fake and cheap and EOB looks better with dark hair anyway.

Sorry, Alex and Kristen were gross lol.

When Paul Telfer was first cast a lot of people mentioned he should have been Alex Kiriakis instead.  In some ways it's weird, but in some ways it actually seems like a normal real life occurrence and Alexander is a pretty common name.