DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

That would be nice, but I don't know what Maggie has to gain by marrying Konstantin. Unless she's going to pull a Lani and dump him at the altar, but that seems even more out of character for her. 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Finally watched today's episode.

Do we predict that Maggie will propose that Konstantin marries her maid?

BTW, I'm amused that Maggie encourages her staff to wear uniforms.  She's adapted to the manor better than most.

• Members

Having Maggie be aware of what Konstantin is up to might have been a good idea -- MONTHS ago.

Why play it out this long? Why wait? It's been mentioned here countless times that they're stalling stalling stalling until Ron returns. If that's true, it's the lamest and most irresponsible way to run a soap I have ever heard.

• Members

It’s similar to what happened with Gwen.

The way that she’s delivering her lines makes you think that she’s figured out the truth already.

Ehhh… I still think it’s better than Maggie being dumbed down, which I kinda feared that Ron was gonna do 

• Members

I have never been a Maggie fan, but I have always considered her smart.  I don't think after being married to Victor all these years that she would be that naive.  I also don't consider Maggie a thoughtless person and all these people she cares about telling her about Konstantin being a bad guy would not just fall on deaf ears to her.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Especially because Konstantin's daughter died, so Victor could've given Xander to someone else to raise. 

Either way, it is just a harmless prediction based on the idea that they keep showing an actress's face in the photo.  So, chances are that she'll show up on screen at some point because we can assume it is not a stock picture that comes when you buy a frame.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by j swift

• Members
Posted (edited)

Also noted, a side benefit of a small budget is that we were sparred the visual of Paulina on an actual snowplow in that hat.

You know back in the 1980s she'd have been screaming yeehaw on the back of a prop snowplow against a greenscreen. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

Tripp and Wendy are in the same boat as Johnny and Chanel. They need something better to do. Something that doesn’t involve Ava so much.

Hopefully, Days continues to push Harris vs. The Dimeras though. His scenes with EJ were actually pretty good today. It could be a good mess, especially if Kristen and Stefan and their storyline are weaved into it.

And, it’s too bad about Bella but Alex was pretty dumb for thinking he could relaunch a magazine in today’s market

Please register in order to view this content

I’m glad the show remembered the dynamic that Maggie has with Alex and with Theresa. Those relationships and their storylines should be playing out onscreen more. 

• Members

I'm not surprised that Bella has gone under now. I mean, it's not like Theresa's really going to stick around for much longer anyway. Also I hope that Maggie hates Theresa's guts forever and wants nothing to do with her once she finds out about what she's been doing with Konstantin and how she was so willing to put her in harm's way all in the name of money. Then again I hope the entire town hates her guts forever. She deserves to be despised and hated forever with absolutely no forgiveness or absolution.