DAYS: April 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Put em as lovers. Leo finally thinks he's found his man only to find out Bobby-Everett is a serial killer and tries to murder Leo.

Please register in order to view this content

Enjoying your posts as of late.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The whole thing looks cheap.

Every day, tens of thousands (or more) guys post hotter and sexier photos on social media.

Playgirl still doesn't know -- or is afraid to recognize -- its main demo. It's all a half-wink to gay guys while giving us nothing. They play to 60+ females watching soaps.

The whole thing is embarrassing.

• Members

Finally, a Holly/Maggie scene… that was ruined by Konstantin. Guy is so totally unnecessary and I hope Maggie wakes up. This storyline, along with the rewrite, and the change between Ron’s writing and the scab writing has made it too convoluted.

Same can be said for the Everett storyline. I’m still hoping he turns out to be a villain. That’s the only way that this storyline could make sense. 

As for Holly/nuTate, they do have chemistry. And I did kinda love it when Holly called him a dork

Please register in order to view this content

Leo Howard plays Tate as a lot more laid back and easy going than Jamie Martin Mann did. But he did pretty well today. I do agree though that the Johnny part of their storyline did seem to end abruptly through. I don’t mind Holly realizing that she has feelings for Tate and getting over Johnny, but it happened way too quickly. 

• Members

Yeah I've seen hotter pics of soap stars posted on their Instagram account than those playgirl pics. 

Playgirl demo is bi and gay men. I've been a playgirl viewer since I was a twink during my college years. 

Not necessarily embarrassing but more disappointing. 

• Members

I joke about Days writing a lot, but this Everett story truly feels like the show hasn't decided how it ends yet.  I swear the writers are just making it up as they go along and it's not going to make sense in the end.

• Members

That makes sense.  I was trying to keep that in mind, but even the clues we have gotten about Everett don't add up.   Even the way Everett is going about getting his memory back is weird.  Why isn't he more interested in Bobby Stein?  Where he worked?  Where he lived?  His friends? Why isn't Everett trying to find out more about that?  I know Marlena is a mental health genius, but it seems like Everett should be doing more than just a few hypnosis sessions and shrugging his shoulders about everything.  I hope once Ron returns this story tightens up and starts to move forward.

• Members

My Bobby/Everett confusion is based on his past as a reporter.  When he was introduced, it was said that he had won awards and published some big expose in San Francisco.  So, did he do that since the accident?  Or was that as Bobby Stein?  Wouldn't he be famous enough in San Francisco to be recognized?  Why are they searching for answers in Salem rather than traveling?  Paul's got a place in town, why not ask him?

• Members

Yes.  This.  Was he writing under the name Everett or Bobby?  Both?  Even if his family is not around doesn't he have friends or co-workers that could help fill in the pieces?  As a reporter you would assume Everett would be at least curious and follow simple leads.  Unless, he really is the villain and doesn't want to get caught.  The way everyone is going about this is backwards.  Everyone is just hoping Everett just remembers everything one day.

• Members

Yeah, it seems like he worked as a journalist under both names. So how did no one in the journalism community notice that Bobby Stein and Everett Lynch were the same guy? And the basic premise of the story still doesn't make sense: he ghosted Stephanie after this (alleged) accident, but he would've been married to Jada and left her prior to that... so the whole accident/ghosting thing kinda doesn't matter in the long run, unless he secretly went and started a THIRD life.

• Members

Here's a thought: what if Beverett is some sort of con artist who really can't remember his real identity?

Of course, I still say there's a good chance he'll turn out to be Nick after all, lol.