DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Orpheus infected Marlena, Kayla, and Kate with a deadly toxin he stole from Rolf's lab.  He did this to them while they were held captive by him last week.  Then they were freed, but they are just now feeling the effects. Part of Orpheus' revenge plot against John, Steve, and Roman.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Even when DAYS aired on NBC, I'd still be on here as I still hadn't watched the episode yet. I didn't care. I mean, the storylines are (for the most part) predicatable anyway. I'm a spoiler whore, but spoilers used to be good back in the day. It didn't ruin anything for me per se. If written and directed well, that's all I cared about. Indeed, that was me back in the day and now I've blossomed into a more accepting and tolderable soap viewer. Haha! Psych! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I would assume everyone in here has the common sense not to check the thread out if they don't want to be spoiled on things currently airing, but I have seen posters complain before in the past.  I mean, unless Marlena, Kate, and Kayla died today-I don't think anyone who's ever seen the show is surprised they got sick or are spoiled.  I was trying to be nice for once lol.

• Members

Well tbf while I have the common sense to not be in any thread until I watch an episode, I also have the common sense to slide by any potential spoilers for that day episode...or to be vague in case I'm the first person to watch. But that's just me. *shrugs* 

But if I know I'm not regularly tuning in, you bet I will check in to see what's up. Like I have a few questions about characters who I am sure are gone for now, but I don't know what their exits were. So I probably will read to see if anyone mentions how they were written out. Or even if they were written out. 

• Members

Haha!  I guess I'll be courteous if/when the day comes that something worth spoiling or shocking happens.  Everyone will know the shows worth watching that day if I put a spoiler tag in.

I didn't notice.  Is the set different?  Maybe they are using a guest bedroom since so many people live in their house on and off. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Here I am amazed watching DOOL at 6 & the blasted sound goes out at 6:40! Sarah & Xander were having such a good fight, too.!

Well, Orpheus is such a sick man. Not contagious at all but fatal. Designed to gain maximum traction in the guys having to suffer & watch, implying there's nothing that can be done.

Okay, logged off & back on & that probably did nothing but the sound did return.

I can't believe today's ending on Sarah & Xander, can believe Mylo Harp & the show is really wound up tight for the ladies & their menfolk.