DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Yeah they did.  I just think Stefan's previous history made it a bad move from the start and you really can't come back from that.  Unless you're Ben lol.  I think Ron screwed up Stefan from the jump, but I don't think he actually screwed them up as a couple.  I cut some slack due to TC's personal issues as well.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, ideally they should've known this move would happen when they got renewed for 2 years - personally, I would've liked to see most storylines tied up and then a(nother) time jump leading into a soft reboot on Peacock. But alas, NBC did make this decision at the very last minute so we can't get nice things.

• Members

I am sooooo tired of Kristen. She's not a fun villain anymore. She's just annoying and pathetic. 

I also don't get why they keep bringing Orpheus back for these lame kidnappings every year.

I absolutely hate creepy Alex and his Stephanie obsession. The only good thing about him is that he gives ZT/Sonny more airtime. I do like the new Stephanie but unfortunately she's stuck in Alex hell. 

The Sloan actress is horrendous. I'm assuming they're testing her with Rafe since Racole aren't for long. I'm loving Ericole longing for each other. Sorry Jada! 

I'm curious about Ava/Johnny just because it's so random. I wouldn't mind if EJ banged her either LOL. My boy needs something to do besides whine about DiMera Enterprises. 

I'm all signed up for Peacock Premium 

Please register in order to view this content

Billy Flynn convinced me. #Chass 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Kristen is absolutely a character that could just pop up when Eileen wants to appear.  I have always questioned the decision to keep her full time and to give her a child with Brady. 

Orpheus clearly just fills the void Stefano left and kidnaps Marlena yearly.  If production was better and Orpheus was more adept I would appreciate him more.  I really thought Orpheus was a good, scary villian in the 80's.

I like the new Stephanie.  I really agree about Alex.  It's weird they are boxing RSW in with a newbie and hoping it works out.  He can interact with a lot of other characters and so can she.

I like that Jada has a strong personality and feels like she's getting decent development, but I find her personality pretty grating.   I think the actress is good and I will wait and see I guess. 

Sloan is whatever.  It's clear she's going toward Rafe and I don't care about him, so I won't care about her lol.

I like Ava/Johnny as well.

• Members

You & me, too! Stacy is not doing it for me. And, Kristen just has nothing about her character that would cause her to be manic!

I love Jada. I have no problems with her but I know some do. Love Stephanie. Cannot abide Alex.

I can't stand Sloan. However, Rafe is more interesting when he is hollering at her than any other time, so, there's that.

I have never liked Orpheus. I have never liked Johnny. But, Ava does make him more tolerable, so, there's that. It's like these guys are "character conditioners". LOL

And, @AlexElizabeth I agree with everything you said.

• Members

I loved Kristen and I do think Stacy gives it her all, but Kristen should have bigger fish to fry than Chloe Lane and trying to reunite with her (almost) former stepson.  The idea of Kristen/Brady (with Eileen) was great, but making them a weird lovestory doesn't work.

Jada is okay.  I don't think she's a bad character, but I personally don't like her at this point.  It could change.  

Yeah, I literally think the new Stephanie is a great find.  I am excited to see what she does (outside of Alex).

Orpheus was so scary to me as a kid.  He wasn't campy like Stefano back then.  He was just straight up psycho and deranged.  These days none of his plans make any sense and always fail.  The scary thing about Orpheus back in 86 is that his plan worked.  Marlena 'died' for semi-real-for 5 years.

Carson Boatman just isn't a very good actor.  I don't think Johnny is a bad character really and hopefully CB gets better.  I do think he's cute and charming.

• Members

Is he suggesting he's going to show it on peacock?

Please register in order to view this content

Kristen is horrible. I hate the actress in the role. She sucks here and she did on YR.

Stephanie in Alex hell is a great way to put it! I couldn't agree more!!

If I wasn't signed up already Billy would've convinced me too.

No he's not!

Tomato tomatoe....all the same ...would've loved to see Chandler promote it that way too!!