DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Ya it’s crazy lol.  I do hope we see the full K mansion again (I want to say they had actors in it for one of those YouTube q&a’s a couple months ago, which made me think we’d see it sometime soon… then I heard RSW was gonna play Alex and I figured THAT’S why the set was back—they wanted to give him something more substantial to play in lol)… speaking of Harold, I do hope we see HIM again one day!!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The hospital annoys me the most and I think everyone has explained it well enough, but J&M's townhouse bothers me more than the Kiriakis/Dimera mansions.  Aside from the fact Steve and Kayla live in the same set, but with a kitchen, J&M's townhouse is supposed to be large enough to accommodate several people living there.  It doesn't even give the appearance of anything larger than a couple of bedrooms.  Where would the kitchen be?  Is the whole house connected by one hallway?  I can't even imagine the floor plan of that house.  At least you can vaguely imagine the K and D mansion having several rooms.

• Members

The old crew was out in full force today 

Please register in order to view this content

Good thing that they're all so likable

Tired of Orpheus. Rolf couldn't just inject him with something and kill him? Guy has no purpose on the show, and the one note revenge boner for John, Roman and Steve is beyond played out. At least give him something different to do

• Members

I don't remember Steve/Orpheus really crossing paths, but I assume they did?  Steve was still kind of a bad guy in Stockholm IIRC and I remember him being more involved with the Bo, Britta, and Kayla (obviously) end of things.  For some reason I remember RoJohn doing a lot of the Orpheus stuff alone, wandering around looking for Marlena.  Shane was more involved on that end.  It's been a long time since I have seen Stockholm though and I could very possibly be wrong but I don't remember Orpheus caring at all about Steve or Kayla.  I know Stockholm pretty much exists in its entirety on you tube, so I should probably watch again lol

• Members

I've been watching that channel ever since that great Ms. Goldie channel got taken down. Right now I'm on April 1986, so I know the Orpheus stuff is coming up soon.

As for Orpheus' current hatred of Steve, I guess somebody didn't do their homework again

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Orpheus and Clyde being in Salem at the same time feels redundant.  I know they run is separate circles, but they're both menacing villains with receding hairlines, and no viable sources of financial support, who are terrorizing much wealthier families, who seem to have the means of disposing of them rather easily, regardless of the prison system.

I mean, I have no idea why EJ and Victor wouldn't run Clyde out of Salem on the next flight to Alamainia

Edited by j swift

• Members

When I started watching, it was Henderson for the Ks, Marie was the receptionist at Titan, and Eliana was the hbic at DiMansion.  Then at some point it became Harold and they’d always mention a “Mary” watching the DiMera kids, iirc?  Did we ever see her?  Lol.

I could care less about this poisoning situation.  Also, considering the episode guarantee situation, I think it’s a lot to have this going on concurrently with Abigail/Sonny… they can’t even make one disaster front-burner!  Lol

• Members

I forgot to ask yesterday, but is Orpheus unleashing Covid on Salem?  Did Rolf invent something like that?  

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, Ron.  I haven't looked at spoilers for a minute, but do John/Marlena get the last 'love scene' on network tv for Days?  That would be strangely fitting somehow.