DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know who Days could hire: the posters of SON!

Please register in order to view this content

As for today’s episode, nothing much happened but it was still watchable. One of those episodes were things are being set up for later. 

I’m on Justin’s side. Alex’s pursuit of Stephanie is still a bit much and it would be a modern storyline if Stephanie did file a harassment complaint against Alex somewhere down the line. The effect that it may have on Titan would be a good storyline as well.

• Members

As someone who likes Nicole and Eric as a couple this story is making me hate them. I've over this sex dream nonsense and Nicole obsession. I felt like Chloe was speaking for me today.  

I hate Bonnie. Swapping Adrienne for her was a big mistake. 

The Sonny stuff was the only thing interesting today. Thank goodness for Zach Tinker, if Freddie was still in the role, I'd probably be rooting for the knife. 

Please register in order to view this content

Does anyone care except for Ron that Leo might be getting framed?  I do see some theories that it IS Leo who killed Abby and stabbed Sonny but he doesn't remember or has a split personality. It'd take that theory if it means getting rid of Leo. 

• Members

Doesn't everyone? I love Judi Evans & I watch her with her horses on her IG acct. & I have to remind myself that it is really her who I hate as soon as we're in Salem. Never should have killed Adrienne.

So I upgraded my acct to Premium & watched Friday's show on Saturday & marked "My Friend Dahmer" for My Stuff because it's an Anne Heche movie I haven't seen. And I had two criticisms. One, too much Bonnie, and Two, too much Alex. Oh, no, I forgot, it's Three because I can't stand Nicole being stupid about Eric! That only leaves Sonny being savagely stabbed in the back to feel good about & I like Sonny, so nope, not that either. The whole show was a wash. ... Better luck next time.

Edited by Tonksadora
upgrade to Premium

• Members

Does anyone realistically want and have a desire to write for DAYS? No real sets, no budget, and the actors are in bubble gum bubbles and aren't allowed a full cast at big events. These damn names keep coming up like it's just a job that's so wanted. DAYS is screwed no matter the HW or Co HW team. Not saying Ron should continue. But if NBC has interference, Corday and Albert continue to lead DAYS won't ever be must see. Potential is there but just like the cast, the team as a whole is outdated. 

• Members

If you talk to writers online who are not working, whether that's because they don't have a job & there are only 4 soaps out there or because they've retired they miss the good stuff & that's comraderie, collaboration, collegiality, IOW, they miss working with other writers, but they don't miss the hassle, the pressures, the time constraints, the utter exhaustion they get from the job the way it is, etc. so whether they'd rather NOT write or write at DOOL is about those factors. I doubt they'd care about the sets or the stupid blue light filter, but the way they have to rotate cast in & out, yeah, that might bug them!