DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Nope.

Just Gabi on the phone with an offscreen Will, talking about Sonny.

As for a sendoff, I still think they would have done something if the move to Peacock hadn't come on so quickly.

Btw, I left you something in the Zach Tinker thread 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I personally think a 2 day sendoff is great compared to dying a slow death on streaming, but that's just me.

Anyhow, why does SH's hair look like that?  It's so fried looking.  I don't even need Kristen to have blonde hair if it looks like that.  

I am still so confused by this Stefan/Chloe agenda.  Does anyone remember their relationship?

• Members

Dr. Rolf doesn't seem to care that Orpheus took his precious vial that may start the beginning of Heinekenvirus (Hovid-19) or Guerillapox. Instead, his only focus is making Stacy happy and Stefan to remember Chloe Lane. Is this airborne or blood-borne? Cause if it's airborne, John, Marlena, Kate, Roman, Jada, Eric, Kayla, and Steve are all in trouble and possibly many more. I wonder if we'll start seeing characters wear regular masks and social distancing themselves 6-ft. away. Crap, and just when I thought we were done with the magical face mask mumbo jumbo.

But, if I see ONE character put their face mask on their chin, I'll bitch about it to high heaven. Because that serves no purpose being socially responsible. No. That's called a diaper bag. Nobody ain't got no time cleaning up poopy ass diapers on your chin. 

Edited by Noel