DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Members

Hahahaha! Actually, I was thinking about Donald Trump while typing that. See? I meant to type vial and then I type vile. I won't waste my time talking about that orange turd on here. I can do that in the Politics Thread, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

Thanks for highlighting that grammar error. Clearly, I was distracted.

Edited by Noel

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You know what, I'm not gonna rant about today's interruption because the interruption was actually newsworthy for a change. But I am going to take A LOT of comfort in the fact that we never have to deal with that bullshit again 

Please register in order to view this content

Overall, today was a good episode. And we actually got a decent cliffhanger for the move to Peacock.

But still, no talk about how Tripp was brought back to life every time Ava talks about how she saw "Jake" Did the writing team forget already? 

The dynamic between EJ and Johnny was the best part of today. They touched on it a little when Johnny was trying to make his movie and I hope it gets explored even further now. Now would also be an even better time for Johnny to learn the truth about his conception.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It just finished here in Los Angeles.

Can we talk about how gross it is to have a mausoleum on the grounds of your house?

It was amusing to see that there are Dimeras that we've never seen in there like Valeria and Giuseppe Dimera. 

But, it raises a a few questions: (1) Did Stefano and Tony move their dead relatives to Salem from Dimera Island to fill the mausoleum? (2) Is there room to grow for future generations? (3) What's with the flimsy door and why does it lock? Are they afraid of people getting in or out? (4) I saw Andre is in there, are Demos and Jake? (5) If Stefan's body is not in mausoleum, what is? 

Edited by j swift