DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg what a pulse pounding epic episode. Sweet Bits is huge. Only joking of course. It was an ok episode l've seen a lot, lot worse. I actually liked Ava and Johnny scenes well when they talked. Streaming services are known for quality content this isn't it. If only Days could step it up. But even when they do it might be too late. The elderly fans in my Days Facebook groups are pissed. Here's Monday's episode.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Waiting until February-ish for improved production value after seven-plus years of having it is nothing... but it definitely the worst-looking streaming exclusive and we're only two-days into its time on Peacock. I'd rather take General Hospital's yellow use of non-HD cameras from One Life to Live we got stuck with for many years.

• Members

What on Earth? I just tried watching the full episode, lol! Is this person serious? Oh, that's tragic bless their heart. Oh my goodness. I should say a prayer. It looks like Russian TV or something. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

No, they shacked up shortly after their first date or whatever. It's the best love story ever told thus far on soaps. I've never seen anything like it. I'm rooting for these two love birds.

As far as marking things and when to discuss freely, then that individual should stay away from the forum in my opinion. It's not a spoiler section. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

One little nitpick from Tuesdays episode: I hate that John and Marlenas bedroom is basically the same color as Rafe and Nicole’s. That Royal blue or whatever was obnoxious.

I don’t expect any earth shattering changes from Days regarding its switch to Peacock in the next few months. It’s obvious much of these episodes were intended to air on NBC. Hoping at the very least we get to see scenes that would’ve been cut due to airtime; increased scenes explaining characters motivations etc.

• Members

I don't think there should be a specific time to post about the day episode. We are not going to see it at the same time anymore due to it being on peacock. I think we all have common sense to know the current episode could be discussed at any time when entering this thread.

Edited by Soapsuds