DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I would absolutely PM you and probably just make a post stating she's back on the main discussion page in all caps after I recover from passing out from shock at her ever coming back lol.

@Taoboi is referring to Vanessa Marcil returning as Brenda on GH.   

I haven't watched today yet, but this actually sounds like one of Orpheus's better plans and I a happy about that.

I actually do see the appeal of watching Days first thing while getting ready for work or starting your day.  A lot of times later in the day I don't feel like watching Days or want to watch other things I missed.  It's really nice to have the option to watch it early.

I wouldn't have bothered watching it at 6 am. Even if i was up.  In the last couple of months. I have fallen into the habit of watching Days during dinner. I usually feel relaxed. And tend to enjoy it better. When it's watchable. So, i think i'm going to continue watching it during dinner. Thanks for the mini spoilers. I don't mind them at all. 

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

I am an early riser by nature and always have been, so it works for me.  I did that with Beyond Salem as well.  

I would lose my mind and probably start texting family and friends (who would not care lol).  But same.  She's not coming back full time ever IMO and will likely to be used to wrap up GH or Sonny's story.   But one can hope.

@TonksadoraI am watching now.  You've piqued my interest for the show lol.  Days needs you as a hype person lol.

I still don't get Eric/Nicole.  I know they are the lovestory and endgame and don't mind them, but what has changed about them as a couple as far as ideals and lifestyles since when they broke up?  Nicole hasn't changed.  Eric hasn't changed.  Eric is just in town now.  There hasn't been any change in the fundamentals of the characters and if anything Nicole's gotten worse with bad decisions.  

• Members

I'm already an episode behind. I haven't seen Tuesday episode yet. After reading spoilers for this week I'm in no rush to watch. I'm more interested in next weeks shows. I may or may not watch this week. I miss beyond Salem because those episodes I would watch at 6am.

• Members

It's weird but I am enjoying the show. I'm still just as annoyed with Clyde, Nancy, Alex, Giovanni, Orpheus, Gwyneth & Leo, but I am enjoying the show! The Trio of Sneezers is beginning to remind me of Sheffer's Party of Three at the Spa & that's a good memory.

I don't get Eric & Nicole either but moreso do not get Nicole. However, unless we dismiss his verbalizations, he has been showing genuine regret, insight, shame, responsibility, etc. So maybe Eric has changed?

• Members

I think Eric has regret over being an absentee husband, but I don't think he's necessarily changed, or Nicole has.  I think Eric's expectations for his life partner remain too much for Nicole to achieve and it still causes her to act out.  I am not sure Nicole will ever be quite content with someone that stifles a lot of her natural instincts even if she loves him very much.

I thought it was slightly progressive.  Kate seems the worst off while Marlena seemed like the last to feel effects.  Marlena was still up and around as was Kayla.