DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah I watched the beginning.  I can't believe this Kristen/Brady custody thing is supposed to be taken seriously.  Rachel doesn't like Chloe, so Kristen should get custody because of that?  Kristen's pretty much every move the last 25 years has been criminal.  This makes no sense.

Allie/LA tend to overdue the bright eyeshadow a lot I've noticed.  The other day it was really bright green.

• Members

Why didn't Broe just fake a breakup so that Kristen would agree to shared custody? 

And why isn't Belle calling witnesses to testify about how Kristen kidnapped and impersonated Nicole, or held Marlena and John's entire wedding at gunpoint, or raped a priest on camera...?

• Members

But, in theory, wouldn't they at least be able to address Kristen's long absences, stints in jail, lack of stability, tendency to leave town/kidnap Rachel, and the fact Brady has been her main caretaker most of her life?  Plus, the fact Brady has a large extended family to help care for Rachel as well?  Anyhow, not necessarily disagreeing with you, but there is a width breadth of relevant things to bring up in regard to stability that have nothing to do with criminal activity.  I don't know enough about law or family law though to accurately make a case.  But I assume I know as much about the law as Kristen lol, who is representing herself here.

• Members

You're preaching to the choir! I was flabbergasted at her reaction. Frankly, the only ground I thought she had to stand on was that he had not told her this already! And, she showed no sign of interest in that. Then, when she announced she was leaving him, I moved somewhere beyond flabbergasted. I've never thought, Sarah is crazy ... till that moment. Has she been cra-cra all along & I never noticed?!!