General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The other day Eden McCoy was wearing so much eyeshadow that it completely overshadowed (no pun intended) the scene between Joss and Carly. What were they thinking? Speaking of makeup, on B&B the other day Sean Kanan badly needed some greenstick to tone done his ruddy complexion or rosacea, whichever it is. Usually the makeup artists do a great job.

Loved today's (Monday's) scene between Chase and Finn. So Chase is a sweet sensitive guy as well as being drop dead gorgeous. That combination would work for a lot of people. As for Drew's scene with Nina, it seemed over the top as written. It's like with Jason's death, Carly posted an ad for a new biotch, and Drew couldn't wait to apply.

• Members

Elizabeth is so suffering from D.I.D. 

Maybe a visit from D.I.D. Expert, Viki Lord Burke  Riley Riley  Buchanan Buchanan Carpenter Davidson Banks as played by Erika Slezak

Edited by John

• Members

Now why on Earth would Liz be suffering from DID?

See, folks, THAT is what happens when you stubbornly refuse to let your favorite soaps write off characters who've been drained of all story possibilities.  You wind up making everyone's lives [!@#$%^&*] miserable with crap like Liz Webber catching DID.

• Members

I don't see how she could have it either. Now maybe back when her rapist appeared again.

But now?

I just feel if it's true...they could come up with a better story for Liz as a legacy character connected to an important family. 

• Members

I think Liz might have been the most destroyed character during Guza and Phelps decade at the show.  I think she even had it worse than Emily, and they killed her off.

It is flat out amazing that the same writer who wrote incredible material for Liz in an earlier stint did all that plot driven dreck to her.

And now she has been forced into pairings with two of Frank’s BFF’s, when  there is a Lucky sized hole and place right here on the show.

Edited by titan1978

• Members

I have often thought Liz/RH has been secretly hated by TPTB for years.  And they even tried to fire her and she's just too popular. 

A lot of characters have been ruined over the years, but Liz seems the most puzzling.  

Is Lucky a JJ thing?  They've recast him before.  I am not against them doing it again.  Or, you know, pay him the money he wants or whatever. 

• Members

D.I.D is usually brought on by traumatic experiences. So maybe Franco's death. If its by sex abuse, I could see GH making Jeff an abuser and thats why Liz wants nothing to do with him. I hope they do not go that route. 

Abby On Days, her D.I.D. was brought on after she killed Andre and couldnt deal with it

• Members

Some episodes after the failed double wedding, Dante pulled a gun on Peter "to complete his mission", but Sam showed up and stopped him and I think she took him to Kevin for a deprogramming session that took place off screen.