General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, Heather was nuts from day-damn-one.  Didn't she even forge a letter of recommendation so she could work for Peter and Diana (pre-Jeff/pre-Steven Lars)?  BUT WHY?  WHY was she nuts?  What happened to Heather, or what was it about her circumstances, that made her the way she was from the start?

Alice always said she was no good - even as she loved her and protected her and sacrificed even her own freedom for her - but again, why?  I've researched as much as I could about Heather, but like most characters that were created by the Pollocks (on GH, on THE DOCTORS and on DYNASTY), I still can't get a handle on her.  And if I have to draw my own conclusions and/or make up my own backstory for her - maybe Heather's dad abused her and Alice chose to look the other way or blame Heather for being willful rather than put the no-good s.o.b. out of their house - then something's wrong.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Heather when she left in 1983 because Steve was Ill and Jeff called, was sane. She was Jason's nanny. When Heather returned in 2004 obsessed with Luke and having kidnapped Laura, Elizabeth said she would visit Steve and became further unhinged but never explained why.

RC in 2012 said it was the LSD she accidently took in 1979 but then wouldnt that have been an issue during Mattson's 1980-83 Stint

Regardless

Why is no one wondering if Heather who is  Franco's Bio-Mom is behind this? I have a feeling she is not, but for it not to cross anyone's mind knowing Heather's history is plain lazy.

Also to the BS of Frons blaming Robin Mattson for the response to her 2004 stint

They totally made her a cartoon and what was this Luke Obsession and that her and Luke hooked up in the past.

When

And Steve was around then and they barely had scenes together. Maybe two or three total in six months

Edited by John

• Members

Wishing the rumors of Karla Mosley (ex-Amanda Temp, Y&R; ex-Maya, B&B) were true in a way. She's a good actress, and she's 40. The Temp Jordan, Tifany Daniels was ok too.   Hopefully Tanisha gets better in the role or is quickly replaced.

Edited by David_Vickers