General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks, I was even watching and completely forgot that happened.  Dante is so wasted under Frank’s tenure.  I don’t need him to eat the show like when Guza introduced him, but he deserves better than what he has been given.

Unless the entire story is retconned to Nina still only having one child, and it ends up being Willow.

Shame for them to be twins if we don’t get Nelle terrorizing Willow out of it.

• Members

Willow needs to quit on this Nina is alful because of her relationship with Sonny. Not even a year ago, Willow was cheating on her husband with Michael.

So glad Chase told Michael where to go together with that half-assed apology

• Members

1. DID should never be done on daytime after RC turned Jessica into Messica.    Kate/Connie was disastrous and from what I've read Abby's was a joke.  Until the likes of  FV and RC have been removed from daytime, the stories of DID will never be done with any respect to any character.   There are no Victoria Lords from circa 1995 or Sonni Carreras.  They  simply do them for S*its and Giggles and check marks on their soap opera trope Bingo cards.

2. While under proper PTB, Elizabeth would be a legitimate candidate for DID. Five years ago when her rapist was let out, but #firefrank made Elizabeth's story about his pet, Franko. There was nothing in it for Elizabeth except to prop ROHO and his feelings. It was a joke.  Betsy and Jake are viable conclusions, but they should have just pinned the fire to Peter covering his tracks. 

3. Elizabeth's story will be Finn's story. FV doesn't allow the writers to write for Rebecca Herbst, only the person he's currently using her to prop.  Elizabeth just lost two of the loves of her life, Franko (gag) and Jason- both because of Peter-- and only has sibling chemistry with Easton. Her character should just be dealing  with the fallout of her life and her teen's angsts.

Just my two cents on the subject. The majority of her scenes should be her leaning on Terry, Piph, Bobbie, Laura, Scott etc.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by slick jones

• Members

In fairness, Ron did not create the Jessica DID story on OLTL, Dena Higley did. But yes, they both did very dumb things with DID.

If it's true Robin Mattson is seriously ill I can understand why she's not available, but it's a shame.

Edited by Vee