General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

3-21

Just HMMMMMMMMM...how I continue to love Shawn in these suits and the swagger he throws off so well. But ugh at how this is going as his story peppers out. Cuz that Alexis 'breakup' scene was abrupt as all get out. It reminds again of how much potential he has staying on the canvas. Le sigh.

OHHHHH...Phyllis has history with Harmony. And we tease the Nina paternity anew...

MMmm...feeling a shift.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

3-22

Yay for More Ms. Wu!!!

But this meeting with her and Sonny and how they are the only mob families right now is making me think back to Luke's funeral and Jennifer Smith. The phone call she made to someone unknown. I wonder if that is about to come into play. 

• Members

I’m almost done catching up, but last night I watched two episodes from the end of March while I was working on a project.  I didn’t FF at all, and I found myself rolling my eyes and saying ridiculous and oh brother out loud several times during the episode with Sonny at the bar with Nina.  Just awful.  I can’t believe how much I have to FF of them to make the show palatable!

The next episode had plenty of stuff going on I could care less about, but the performers are at least engaging enough that I was mostly silent and stopped to watch.  I think Ava has more than outlasted her usefulness, but I would take her and Portia at a table talking any day over Nina and Sonny and those 45’s.

• Members

I think you hit it on the nail for me.

I've been enjoying for a while now. But 3-21 I felt a shift. The actors are still engaging me (hmmmm Shawn), but I do feel it might be hitting one of its slow periods again for me after all the drama with Peter and the smart move to develop the loose end of Victor wanting Drew and Marshall's secret. Like I love that they do seem to be developing Epiphany's need to change her life. But I am worried it will vanish like Terry and Chet did. 

• Members

For [!@#$%^&*]'s sake.  Thanks a million, BH/Liz fans who stamp their feet and throw major hissies every time GH threatens to write her off!  Now your girl's a D.I.D. sufferer on top of being a rape victim.  I hope you're happy!

• Members

3-23

Oh lord...don't tell me Curtis's dad is the mysterious third crime boss that Jennifer Smith was talking to.

Wow. It is weird seeing Carly and Liz united as mothers with their kids. But I like. They have come such a long way.

Well...never send a Mini-Me to do a professional's job. lol. Go on, Ryan.