General Hospital March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He left some stubble so it’s not sooo different. But he could still get it even if his cheeks were as smooth as a dolphin’s ass.

Glad that the questioning of Trina was short-lived. I’m not looking forward to another Ryan reign of terror, even with Esme as his proxy. Just feels a bit soon to go back to that well. It’s clear Carly’s going to be back on his hit list after today’s confrontation with Esme.

• Members

Decent episode today. Even characters who usually annoy me like Carly, Joss, and Michael were tolerable.

The Carly/Joss scenes were good and I wish we saw more of these two like this and less shouting from them. I also enjoyed seeing Liz with her boys.

The ChaLynn montage made me miss his beard even more.

Please register in order to view this content

Not that he isn't still fine as hell lol.

• Members

I am Team Beard on the Chase question, though he is still a fine-looking man without it.

If Alexis and Harmony were a couple, their smash name would be Alimony, one of the best ever.

In Monday's episode I couldn't believe how much Brando and Sasha seemed like a favorite couple with actual chemistry. The fact that the blue-eyed, nicely bearded Brando was shirtless had nothing to do with it. 

• Members

With the beard or without, Josh Swickard is hands down the best looking guy on GH right now

I loved the Chase/Brook Lynn montage. GH has dragged their slow burn out for so long and I don't have a problem with that at all. Glad to see Brook Lynn back, and contrary to what she said, there is no Giuseppe's Pizza in Bensonhurst 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Smash names are stupid.  I don’t know who came up with them, but they’re just stupid.  It’s not hard to write or type out the whole name.

That Chase and Brook Lynn montage was also stupid and unnecessarily long.  But that shows they are favorites of the idiot head writers.

And it seems like you people just care about how the men look shirtless on this show.

• Members

GH is not good, but it has improved marginally in the recent years after Passanante retired(?) and I think the HWs are decent guys hamstrung in many ways. It occasionally has gripping scenes or good ideas, mostly poorly executed. DAYS often makes GH look like Shakespeare.