GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, but I think Mo was clapping back at Sonny/Brenda fans more than Carson fans because that was so soon after Vanessa left and they divorced.  

Mo's been over the Carson pairing for years (like the rest of us).  I think he would take just about any other pairing.  LW (at least publicly) is much more pro Carson.

• Members

Agreed......most of this is Carly's fault!   Her bitching at Nina caused Nina to not tell her about Sonny in the first place.  She did have a right to be upset about Sonny not telling her about loving Nina, but again that's partly her fault about Jason, and being so Carly about it.  Then with his bipolar manic episode, she seems to not notice or care about his mental health, and Nina is worrying about him.  I hope Sonny will tell off Carly, take Donna away from her,  gives Avery back to Ava, and divorces Carly!  Re-cast Jason for Carly, I do NOT want Drew with Carly as a fill-in Jason. 

• Members

The current regime writes both Carly and Michael being in the right, %99.99 of the time. Carly should have been written in the wrong during the fake marriage with Jason, using the marriage of convenience as a wedge to drive Jason and Britt further apart, but the show actually played it with Jason dropping Britt like a hot a potato and actually falling for Carly. 

• Members

Oh man he said it! And it’s true, or actually Carly probably fantasied about Jason way more times than Sonny did about Nina because she’s been at that for decades. I wonder how much of her anger is that she wasted her chance to bone Jason one more time because Sonny came home. Also wonder what they would have done if SBu had gotten vaxxed. Would this be a quad?

I love that Mo doesn’t mindlessly placate his fans.