• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Isaiah Dell

Damien Leake aired as temp Marshall Ashford 28 January.
Robert Gossett returned as Marshall Ashford 31 January.

Isaiah Dell aired as temp Leo Falconeri 31 January.
Easton Rocket Sweda returned as Leo in 1st February episode.

Jon Lindstrom was apparently unavailable when they were filming Luke's memorial that aired 21st January.

Jon Lindstrom was in New York 23rd January
https://twitter.com/thejonlindstrom/status/1482476183216291841
The 1st February episode was Olivia & Ned's vow renewal. 
Kevin did not appear in that episode, and Laura explained it by saying Kevin had a patient.

There was scene spoiled in cable guides for 28 January "Sam and Scout cross with Drew."
And that scene is listed on ABC website for the episode description:
https://abc.com/shows/general-hospital/episode-guide/2022-01/28-general-hospital-12822
The scene did not air. The word is that it was never filmed due to Kelly Monaco absence.

Kelly Monaco returned as Sam McCall in 1st February episode.

Lindsay Hartley returns as temp Sam McCall in Feb 3rd episode "for a handful of episodes".

Was the KMo 28 January scene unfilmed because they did not have time to get the recast set up?

It seems that GH films whatever they need to film when it's time to film it, and if you are sick or unavailable, they cut your character from the episode, or replace you with a temp recast.

How did they get KMo for the 1st February episode?
Was the Ned&Olivia vow renewal episode filmed out of order from other episodes?

Per Lisa LoCicero Instagram, she was filming a movie in Montana for a few weeks in January.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Today was pretty good soap. Those Sprina scenes were excellent and that almost kiss was just the right amount of longing and heat. Ava was fun and messy screwing with Esme’s head. Nikolas was completely useless. And Peter of course lives another day longer than he should. 

It looked like Maxie and Austin were still doing a Covid kiss but others have been straight up kissing. I wonder how they decide these things?  

• Members

Spencer and Trina are so awesome! They have *it.* As much as I hated Esme showing up at the gallery and interrupting, it was hilarious watching Ava gleefully tell her where Spencer was.

Please register in order to view this content

They look like they belong on the cover of a romance novel!

This is the face of a man who knows he has a guaranteed job as long as he stays with LW. Embarrassing. Gosh, I wonder if Peter will escape?!

Maxie and Austin are SO bad together. This might be Roger Howarth's worst pairing ever. Who thought this would work? I don't know why they have these two fake kissing, but I won't even complain because there is absolutely no chemistry there and I have no desire to see a real kiss.

MC's Nik completely fades into the background in every scene he's in. I didn't even realize he was on today until the last segment or two. Talk about useless.

Can we keep Lindsay Hartley? This off-screen triangle with Drew/Sam/Dante is embarrassing. It's like they forgot they were supposed to be writing this and were just like, "shoot, I guess we'll throw in someone random lines about how Sam has totally been conflicted between these two guys." What? It was actually kind of nice to see Spinelli.

I really feel like they don't know what to do with Drew already and they just have him wandering around PC being a talk-to for everyone. And I like CM, but I feel like he's basically just playing himself in some of these scenes. They're not giving him much to work with - Drew has no personality. I'm not opposed to him and Britt though.

• Members

Count me in as enjoying Brooklyn and Chase. I think they've had an even slower burn than Sprina, but they're getting a lot of airtime right now so I bet they'll get their kiss first. Whenever they're on I just want to yell "KISS ALREADY!" at the TV.

Peter escaped and kidnapped the baby zzzzz. I'm stunned. 

They have got to find something else for Drew to do. They're writing him like a therapist or motivational speaker. It is so boring. Literally all he does is wander around PC listening to people talk about their feelings and problems and he encourages them. 

Lol at Sonny's outfit today. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AlexElizabeth