GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't get the blazer thing.  The only reason I can think of is because AS might be uncomfortable after having a baby and wants to cover up.  I have no idea, but I assume it's the actress's choice, not wardrobe, because outside of Maxie, GH usually does okay with that.

• Members

I hate the blazers. She wore one at the vow renewal. She wore one in the steam room with Chase! They are not flattering. They've let her wear a hoodie at the gym and the yoga studio and she looks totally fine. It's time to put her in something else. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she got a love scene with Chase and the blazer stayed on the whole time. 

• Members

Not sure where to ask this.  The credits on Friday Feb. 4 should have been for week of Jan. 31 - Feb. 4, right? They listed less than half of the recurring&guest actors that appeared that week.  How does GH determine who to list in the recurring&guest credits on Fridays?   (If there is a better thread for me to ask this on, please let me know and I'll move my question.)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

They are writing that Sonny is in love with both Nina and Carly.

I completely loathe Sonny due to all his mobster storylines.  I hate the the show tries to make a mobster into a lead character.  I hate the Carly/Sonny pairing. etc etc etc.

But I like that the show is writing that a person can be in love with two people at the same time. I just don't care for the characters involved.

Totally predictable that they had Carly walk in on the Sonny/Nina sex scene.  This will be the show focusing on Carson and I'm just not interested.