Whatever has happened to this soap opera performer?

• Members

Very interesting discussion topic!

One performer I do wonder what happened to was Kimberly Foster on Dallas as I did think Michelle’s revenge was about the best thing of Dallas’ final season. Last credits I could find for her was AMC in 1995 and from the clips I saw she looked great. I wonder what happened after that.

Whatever happened to Hilary Edson of AW and GL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And GH! She played Tanya Roskov, originally Frisco Jones’ love interest; their love theme was Wagner’s hit “All I Need.” Tanya was ultimately too dull for effective supercoupledom; it was tiring hearing her and dad Boris talk about “the old country”.

Once they brought on Kristina Wagner to play Felicia, dull Tanya was paired off with Frisco’s dull brother Tony.

Edited by Chris 2

• Members

Thanks. I initially didn’t have an opinion of Edson as Stacey until the writing turned Stacey into a sanctimonious blackmailing hypocrite and Edson’s low energy made it even worse especially when she was paired with Kale Browne. Michael and Stacey were unlikeable and unwatchable. As for GL she was thrown into the black hole that was the  Mindy/Nick/Eve triangle with low energy Edson again playing an unlikeable unwatchable character. Things improved somewhat when she was later paired with Ed but by that point the writing was on the wall.