Whatever has happened to this soap opera performer?

• Members

I want to inquire about two different actresses.

The first one is the juvenile actress who played the daughter of the late John Gabrielle on Loving.   She must have been a model because during the time that she was on Loving, there was a magazine at the local library which had her on the cover.    I think that she was also on a commercial that I frequently saw.

The second inquiry is about actress Lee Beery.    She played a role on Dark Shadows during the final year.    This character was the sister of Kate Jackson's character in the 1840 storyline.    I have never seen Ms. Beery in any other television or film role.   I do know that her husband is Broadway and record arranger and conductor Jonathan Tunick.     (I first became familiar with Mr. Tunick when he arranged Send in the Clowns for singer Judy Collins.)    He would arrange for the Stephen Sondheim musicals.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was thinking the other day about actor and singer Rick Ely.    He is best known for his role on the prime times series The Young Rebels.  I remember that he had played a role on Love of Life.

I looked him up, and I learned that he had also played roles on One Life to Live (Steve Pierpoint #1, which I had probably forgotten about since he was later replaced in the role by the actor married to Judith Light) and also on Texas.

I am wondering what he has been doing since leaving his daytime television roles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

Does anyone know anything about actor Derick Evans (Marty Stillwater on The Edge of Night)?   I have not seen or heard about him since that show was cancelled.    (He departed prior to the cancellation.)  I am curious what profession he chose after acting (assuming that he is no longer an actor).

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am wondering about New Orleans native Jennifer Harmon.  She played Chris Kirby on How to Survive a Marriage and Cathy Craig on One Life to Live.    After a long absence from One Life to Live, she returned to that show playing a different character in a day role (as an attorney).

Does anyone know what she has done since she appeared in her second One Life to Live role?

• Members

She acted in theater, it seems.  The most recent reference I could find was from September 2018, when she appeared in a play in Maine, directed by Judith Ivey.  This article is from 2007.  She mentions that she was not working for six years because of health issues and had a kidney transplant.

Please register in order to view this content

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

@danfling

from Chuck Snitchler

Please register in order to view this content

Recent photo of One Life To Live alum Brenda Brock (May McGillis 1988/Brenda McGillis Grande 1988-91),who has had a successful beauty company FarmAesthetics for 20+ years.

https://medium.com/authority-magazine/brenda-brock-of-farmaesthetics-five-things-you-need-to-know-to-succeed-in-the-modern-beauty-95a3268b4271   

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I would like to know about actress Chase Crosley. October 5th Birthdays | 50+ World - 50+ World File:Chase Crosley Patty McCormick Young Doctor Malone 1962.JPG - Wikimedia  Commons  She She 

She played the following daytime roles:

Ellen Wilson on NBC's Today Is Ours (1958).

Faye Bannister Koda on NBC's Young Doctor Malone (1962-1963).

Jane Fletcher Hayes #2 on CBS's The Guiding Light (1963-1968).

Eleanor on CBS's The Secret Storm (1968-1969)

She was also a temporary substitute for Billie Watt on CBS's Search for Tomorrow.

According to Imdb, she is a widow and still living.    I wonder what she has been doing since her last acting role.   She appeared in a short film in 1994.

• Members

You may have gotten your answer already since it's been 11 months but, if not, she became a holistic practitioner in Bayonne, NJ. The link below is/was her business. Not sure if it's still active as the website looks like it hasn't been updated for about 7 years. Their FB page has a couple of recent(?) posts but is pretty stagnant as well. 
http://www.walkinhealth.net/home.html