Whatever has happened to this soap opera performer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I want to inquire about an actor who appeared on two soap operas:   Paul Carpinelli.

Mr. Carpinelli appeared as Lenny on The Edge of Night in the late 1960s and as Flip Malone on The Guiding Light from 1968 to 1969.

I do know that he acted in two short films in 2014 and 2019.

Edited by danfling

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I may have posted questions about this performer in the past, so, if I have, please forgive my repetition.

I am curious about John Fitzpatrick.  He was the original Willis Frame on Another World.   His role was suddenly recast with Leon Russum as Willis.

I am also curious about Gregory Ables.   He played Michael Hathaway on Where the Heart Is.  (He briefly played the Ryan's son-in-law, Art, on Ryan's Hope).  I think that he became a Buddist, but I am curious about what he has been doing in the 21st century.  He may also have been an acting teacher.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I am now wondering about actres Janis Young.  She appeared on Our Five Daughters, The Edge of Night (probably in a day role) and Another World (which was produced in the same studio as Our Five Daughters).  

I read that after she and her husband (record producer Mark Abrahamson) divorced, she became a drama professor at Bennington College.  Is she still teaching there (doubtful), or how is she spending her time now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Here is a question about two former television performers who happen to have the similar last name:

What has happened to Lionel Johnson (Michael Randolph on Another World) and Julie Ann Johnson (Joy O'Neal #2 on One Life to Live)?

• Members
Posted (edited)

Julie Ann Johnson is a real estate agent in New York.  Real estate is the default answer for many former daytime actors, e.g. Ty Treadway, Lisa Peluso, etc...  That or drama teacher at a small town university.

https://streeteasy.com/profile/832498-julie-ann-johnson

High energy and a passion for finding the perfect match for buyers and sellers has helped Julie Ann sell over $100 million dollars in real estate. Whether it is a townhouse,loft or traditional apartment, her love for architecture and design helps her find just the right place for you to call home. She also possesses expertise in all types of rentals. A New Yorker for 25 years and a former actress, she had a contract role on One Life to Live and appeared in over 50 national TV commercials. Let her real estate magic work for you today!

Edited by j swift